My True Nature Daisys 2in1 Shampoo Body Wash | SheSpeaks

• FrugalityForLESS By  FrugalityForLESS
    10.13.11

I recently had the opportunity to review some products from My True Nature. These products are 100% natural and organic. Their products are made from sodium coco-sulfate, lauryl lactyl lactylate and lactic acid and are naturally derived from corn and sugar. "These raw materials are certified organic by ECOCERT (the European organic certification organization) and pass the stringent American National Standard for body care products NSF/ANSI 305 certification process" (http://www.mytruenature.net/category_s/30.htm). My daughter was ecstatic upon arriving home from her recent trip to her grandparents and saw that she had some new bath products waiting on her. So we gave it a try, the Daisy's 2-in-1 Shampoo/Body Wash. At first use, I thought, "this is too watery" and because my daughters hair is so long, I had to use more than I would use of a store bought shampoo. I was a bit disappointed at the thickness but overall, this product cleaned her hair very well and smelt wonderful. Then we gave it a run as a body wash, the thickness for a body wash works well. The lather was perfect, cleaned very well and again, smelt wonderful. This product retails for $7.50. Not only did she have some new shampoo/body wash, she also had Dewey's Natural Baby Bubble Bath. Of course, she was so excited to be able to take a bubble bath! The bubble bath smelled wonderful and gave tons of bubbles to have fun in. This product retails for $8.00. If you want these two products as a pair, My True Nature offers a Travel set for only $13.00. These would be a great trial product for anyone but especially new moms and dads that are concerned about the products that come in contact with their baby. I highly recommend this product to anyone and I cannot wait to have this product as a giveaway prize (coming very soon)! Head over to My True Nature if you are interested in learning more.