My Sisters Keeper Movie | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.02.12

I enjoyed the movie a bit more than the book because I didn't like the writing style, the jumping around among so many character perspectives. The movie had some changes and yes, the ending was different, but I think it flowed a bit smoother. For those who don't know, it is the story of one girl who was born pretty much to be a medical donor to her sister who had cancer. As she grows older she starts to struggle against things she's never had a say in, and it becomes a matter of how far do you go, when is enough, enough? An emotional story for sure, but also opens some interesting topics of conversation.

• momruth49 By  momruth49
    11.04.14

This movie was very good. It was sad but very touching

• robinann19599 By  robinann19599
    02.22.14

If you're looking for a good cry! Favorite Picoult book

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

very good movie but needed lots of kleenex

• bubbymama09 By  bubbymama09
    12.04.12

I have to admit that I read the book before I watched the movie. I was lost in the book & crying my eyes out by the end. But with the movie, I was ticked off & yelling. They left out key characters & even had the wrong person die at the end. I had never been so disappointed with a movie before.

• Brooke1212 By  Brooke1212
    10.11.12

Great Movie, Very Sad :/

• kly1490 By  kly1490
    05.23.12

Good movie, very sad. Not quite as good as the book though.

• mtgtj50 By  mtgtj50
    05.19.12

an excellent but very sad, movie

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.02.12

• PamalaLauren By  PamalaLauren
    02.22.12

This movie was a disappointment. Jodi Picoult writes great books often with great endings. You never know what is coming for her. But in this movie they turned a great book, with a great ending into a horrible movie with a predictable ending. I feel this movie could have mirrored the book no problem and probably would have received a better response. That being said, I loved it anyhow.

• jadedgrin By  jadedgrin
    03.08.10

Watched this with my 10 yr old daughter who loved it. We were both crying half way through the move. It was a good movie for a girl my daughter's age.