My Royal Heinie Daypack Diaper Purse | SheSpeaks

• sroyse By  sroyse
    06.21.09

I have been using the My Royal Heinie Daypack for two months now and I'm hooked! As a person who has tried every style/ brand of diaper bag/ purse on the market, I feel confident saying I have finally found the perfect baby bag! The daypack is compact, yet there is more than enough room to hold my wallet, cell phone, hand sanitizer, kleenex, coupons, and of course diapers. I am able to grab everything I need in a matter of seconds, no more digging to the bottom of my mammoth purse to find what I am looking for. The wipes dispenser in the front of the daypack is wonderful. I no longer have to shove the awkward hard plastic wipes case into my bag. Now, I just refill the wipes pocket and I'm all set. Get one or two of these for yourself or gifts, you'll be glad you did!!