My Bloody Valentine Movie | SheSpeaks

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

While I think they could have done better with this movie, I still found it fun to watch

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

Better than the original but still a B movie.

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

It was an okay movie. Far from what I expected, I was disappointed.

• silk79 By  silk79
    05.26.12

ok movie

• kly1490 By  kly1490
    05.25.12

Not a very good movie. Not the worst movie I have ever seen, but nothing I would watch again.

• kittyhardcore By  kittyhardcore
    06.23.09

Horrible, acting terrible plot predictable....

• Mimisiku By  Mimisiku
    06.16.09

I thought it was a very inappropriate movie, I didn?t like it ended up walking out of the theater about half way.

• Jenn27 By  Jenn27
    06.02.09

I just watched this movie today in the 2d version...and i like it.... I really wasnt that scary... Im not usally a fan of real gory horror movies... but this one was more of a suspense to me...I kept guess trying to figure out who the killer was...which I was wrong until they finely told... I hope they continue with another one... My husband did watch it in the 3d version last night...and he said it sucks... I said well that was probably because your watching it on a tv and not a movie screen and using cheap ole 3d glasses from blockbuster.

• lobosweetheart By  lobosweetheart
    05.31.09

I think this movie was not very good at all kinda predictable. I hardly ever think a movie is bad cause i can find something good in all movies but this one i couldnt find anything.