Mwah Sweet Tart Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• rainieen By  rainieen
    06.27.14

Mwah Lip Balm in Sweet Tart is probably one of the funnest lip balms that I have purchased in a long time. Saw it in the impulse bins at Ulta and had to find out what it was all about. I chose the Sweet Tart flavor and it slides out to apply. Much like those Lip TINte lip glosses from the days of yore except those had a metal container and I DO NOT WANT that feeling. Aaaahhhh!!! Anyhow, Mwah is a rubber-y package and it doesn't say to not NOT use your finger to apply. I usually kiss the balm or wipe it across my lips. Unsanitary or not, it's not like I'm passing it around my group of friends, ok? It moisturizes and is fun with a light, fruity scent. It'd be nice if it were some kind of SPF and the smell has a light metal after hint (I am on this metal kick, obviously) but overall, I love it and use it many times a day!