Munchkin Munchkin Click Lock Weighted Flexi Straw Trainer Cup | SheSpeaks

• Shespeaksloud By  Shespeaksloud
    07.10.19

Would not recommend!

It was ok at first until it started leaking. The straw is a pain to wash even with the included straw cleaner it comes with. The straw also turned yellow after a few uses. The inside middle part of the straw never really gets dry and eventually could get moldy. Its hard to twist open this cup after you tighten it because there isn't enough space between the handle and cup itself so my fingers get squished trying to open it. I wouldn't buy it again.

• Crunchymama09 By  Crunchymama09
    06.18.19

Cute concept.

I don't care to much for this cup. It's a pain in the butt to clean and is a bit heavy for babies to carry. Cute concept though.

• GIRL2014rt By  GIRL2014rt
    06.12.19

Amazing

My son is obsessed with this cup. He always has to have it with him.

• Tammimarie By  Tammimarie
    05.31.19

Highly recommend

Great cup! My son loves it because it's like our cups (with a straw) and we love it because it doesn't make a mess! No matter which way he's sitting/laying he can drink out of the cup! The weight in the straw allows the straw to follow the liquid so he can always have a drink.

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Wonderful Cup

Love this cup! my 3 year old is very picky due to his sensory issues and this is his favorite cup. It works great for him, easy to use and easy to clean.

• tthebeau By  tthebeau
    05.20.19

Love these cups

My daughter loves these cups she just turned one and prefers to drink from a straw but she is still in the stages of tipping the cup so she ends up not getting liquid. We found these cups and love them she can drink from them with no problems and I have had no problems with keeping them clean. Would definitely recommend

• thetiredmama By  thetiredmama
    09.17.18

Loved it at first, it's in the trash now

At first we loved this soppy cup. It came with a little brush to help clean the straw, which I loved. And my daughter loved it at first! But about a week of use and trouble ensued. It leaked ALL THE TIME. The little kid that slides back and forth broke off for no good reason. Even with the brush the straw is so hard to clean. It was hard for her to grip correctly so it ended up being dropped CONSTANTLY which resulted in spills. It just ended up being more of a pain in the butt than a god sent. I was hoping for this soppy to be our go to. But it ended up going straight to the trash can.

• Momto2ls By  Momto2ls
    08.31.18

I think this sippy cup has the worst design ever! We struggle with liquid coming back up the straw when my daughter is not drinking it and getting the liquid everywhere. I would not recommend you put anything other than water in this cup or take it in the car.

• Csmith1221 By  Csmith1221
    07.31.18

Not amazing, better options out there

My son did not take to this sippy cup and it is extremely hard to clean if you loose the cleaning parts. Overall not impressed with all of the parts to wash and it started leaking after the first time in the dishwasher.

• Lohan02 By  Lohan02
    07.02.18

Awesome cup

I love this cup. It is a great cup for children to learn how to sip and the straw moves with the weight.