Munchkin Munchkin Click Lock Weighted Flexi Straw Trainer Cup | SheSpeaks

• Lohan02 By  Lohan02
    07.02.18

Awesome cup

I love this cup. It is a great cup for children to learn how to sip and the straw moves with the weight.

• MamaBearOf2 By  MamaBearOf2
    05.13.18

I had receive the product twice and I do not recommend! I purchased one and the water that's in the straw comes up when the cup isn't in use . I contacted munchkin and they where kind enough to send me a new one .. But i still had the issue which i then tried for the 360 cup . I do not recommend this product unfortunately although it looks like it would be an awesome cup.

• Wifnmum By  Wifnmum
    05.02.18

I love this product. It is easy for babies to learn how to drink through a straw and not get frustrated when they tip the cup upside down.

• JStoutenberg By  JStoutenberg
    04.16.17

Ok but not the best

I purchased this cup for my niece and it's pretty ok. The major issue that I had with it was she is still often a tipper and when it is tipped the slightest they don't get anything out of it.

• Eels1511 By  Eels1511
    04.15.17

So far I loved it!

This was my son's first sippy cup that I bought for him, what made me try it out was that the straw wasn't plastic so it wouldn't poke him hard inside the mouth and that the lid covers the straw when it wasn't in use, my son didn't have trouble with that at all but if the lid happens to break off, whatever liquid you have in the cup will slowly go up the straw and leak.

• emmaleneann By  emmaleneann
    11.16.16

Another option for sippy to cup training

We were having a very difficult time trying to move our daughter from a bottle to a sippy cup. She had a hard time drinking from the sippy while sitting because she could not lean her head back far enough to get the water to come to the spout. Our only success was with a straw, but that was an awful mess when she tried to hold the cup herself. The Munchkin Click Lock Weighted Flexi Straw Trainer Cup is the perfect solution. The weighted end of the straw ensure that it follows the liquid in the cup even if tilted at an odd angle. The straw click lock lid and the spout in the straw make this cup spill proof and the flexible straw ensures that baby can not gouge herself with the straw if she fall or misses her mouth. I tried several different types and brands of sippy cups, but overall this is the best trainer cup I've found.