Munchkin Mighty Grip Trainer Cup | SheSpeaks

• HelloAnnaH HelloAnnaH
    03.21.12

My daughter used these cups as a starter cup up until she turned 2. I loved the handles and that it wasn't so large that she couldn't hold on to it. It cleans easily and is a great cup for on the go kids. The only complaint is that it can leak after a lot of use and if the plastic is not installed correctly. If your child pulls too hard the whole top will pop off...

• They leak, it doesn't stay together, and it never washes completely clean. D-

• ScarlettAurora By  ScarlettAurora
    10.04.18

Great product after breastfeeding

All 3 of my children have used these. I went from complete breastfeeding only to giving these with juice (introducing from age 8 months) and they all immediately loved them. The nipple also helps with the teething pains.

• Wildatheart By  Wildatheart
    04.05.18

Good First

first sippy cup i got my daughter and she did really great with them.

• Aswagg89 By  Aswagg89
    01.22.18

So so cup

I liked how they could hold the cup and easily drink without spilling it. But if they were playing or running around or playing with the actual cup it would leak. That I didn't like. If I had it in the diaper bag and if it would tip over it would leak. So I'd give it a 3 star. If you were going to give it to them to just sit at the table and use than this would be a good cup. But we know how all kiddos can be ;)

• Hmlovern1987 By  Hmlovern1987
    10.07.17

Little man loves this cup

This was one of the first sippy cups we bought our son to start with. He loves the color red so we got the red/blue sippy cup. The only "complaint" I have about it is trying to screw the lid on, sometimes it is very difficult...especially when juggling a little wiggle worm on my hip. It has only leaked one time and that was from him pushing the corner in.

• Jbrooke12 By  Jbrooke12
    09.03.17

Great sippy cups!

I love these cups. I've used them for all 3 of my kids. My 21 month old currently uses these every day. My favorite part is the handles. They make it easy for his tiny hands to hold on to the cup.

• JDMom16 By  JDMom16
    07.11.16

We used these to introduce my daughter to using a zippy cup instead of a bottle and she wont bring milk out of anything else

• kwine18109 By  kwine18109
    07.11.16

LOVE!

My son adores these bottles. They are great trainers that help him learn to hold a heavier cup than his bottle.

• Softlyspoken By  Softlyspoken
    02.24.16

I love these sippy cups! They work very well you just need to make sure the clear rubber piece is on correctly or it will leak every where. These are not sippy cups I'd recommend washing in the dish washer as stuff can build up in the mouth piece. These are very affordable too!

• Ccard1990 By  Ccard1990
    02.23.16

I used this sippy for both of my children. The handles made it easier for them to hold.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

This is a good cup for toddlers. I use this with my nephew who I babysit. It is a great way to measure and be aware of how much he is drinking. It also doesn't spill. It may have a drip or too but it is better than most cups we have tried.