Munchkin Arm Hammer Diaper Pail | SheSpeaks

• Wildatheart By  Wildatheart
    04.05.18

SO easy

SO easy to use and helps keep the air smelling fresh and not of diapers.

• Zweilousness By  Zweilousness
    09.27.17

Impressive and effective diaper pail!

I happened to catch this on clearance at Target, and it surprised me. Kept the smell down, and has decent volume. Emptying it also wasn't a hassle. But the price of the replacement bags is a bit high.... though with a little elbow grease, Glad's Febreze-scented trash bags served as alright replacements! Still would recommend this if you have the money for it.

• Photomama814 By  Photomama814
    07.07.17

Needs improvement

Does nothing to stop the smell when you open the top. The front door broke within the first year. It served it's purpose but I thunk it has a loot to improve on

• mchoodies By  mchoodies
    06.23.17

Helps keep odors at bay

We bought one of these for our firstborn in 2011 and we initially loved it. However, we were working towards cloth diapering so as time went on, we fully transitioned to cloth and had no use for this. The product and concept is wonderful and if it would have had reusable/washable liners for cloth diapers at the time, we would have kept it and continued to use it. The only flaw that I found frustrating was the baking soda applicator. When closing the lid, it would release the baking soda too early or late and not directly into the center/bag area. It's not a big deal, and bonus points for even having a feature to help combat the dirty diaper odors! Although we never got the pail dirty, I would wipe it down from time to time for peace of mind. I'd imagine if you did get it dirty, it would wash up super easy because the design doesn't contain many conjoining pieces nor does it have many grooves and indents. I'll always recommend this one to friends who use disposables.

• Sixgrays By  Sixgrays
    07.29.16

We have used this product for all 4 children. It does conceal odor but we find it doesn't hold many diapers. And as soon as you open to remove bag the odor does waft into the room.

• paisleybaby131 By  paisleybaby131
    07.24.16

I had this with my first born. And compared to the one I used with my second, this is my favorite. It was easier to use, whereas the one I've had recently had issues dealing the diapers individually.

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Baby shower gift

Received one of these diaper pails at my baby shower, it really reduces the smell of diaper in the room love it. I would like to give these out at future baby showers

• kayla619 By  kayla619
    06.26.16

This diaper pail works. Easy to use. The replacement bags are a bit pricey but for the quality of this product, it's a good bargain.

• Chelsa21 By  Chelsa21
    04.08.16

I love this . we dont jabe the smell of fross diapee in our home because of it

• Latinchic By  Latinchic
    12.02.15

Of all the things you will get for your little one this is the product that you will used every day until your child is potty trained. I absolutely loved this one. It really kept the smell out. It better if you but the big package of the refill bags, and if you are expecting make sure to add at list 4 big packages of refill to your registry.