Mucinex D | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Mucinex is the best medicine when you have a bad cough. Mucinex D works even harder and better. It dries you up and takes care of chest congestion. Great medicine.

• Honora529 By  Honora529
    11.15.15

It worked, but there was some ingredient in it that made my nose bleed where I thought that I might die. It was horrible. It's something I'll never take again.

• divaqueen69 By  divaqueen69
    11.04.15

All in all this product is not bad It does the trick,but it's very costly

• willow3399 By  willow3399
    10.01.15

With asthma I've had a couple respiratory viruses turn ugly over the years. That was before I started taking this when I get sick. It can dry you up, but beats a course of steroids and a trip to the hospital in the middle of the night by a longshot. Drink lots of water. My only gripe is that I wish they were smaller as sometimes swallowing these have been an issue.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

• ShaynaNabinger By  ShaynaNabinger
    02.24.13

This is just about the only thing that helps my husband when he is sick.

• thriftysoul By  thriftysoul
    01.13.13

As someone with a deviated septum, I can attest to the difficulty of dealing with clogged sinuses. My surgeon recommended Mucinex to help prevent my annual infections, and with the help of the psuedoephedrine in Mucinex D, I have found not only am I far more comfortable during the worst of the cold and sinus season, I can sometimes even avoid that sinusitis I could previously bank on every year. Make sure you take it with a full glass of water as directed on the package, and it will thin the secretions giving you so much trouble. It's a great product. All Hail Mucinex!

• ademadr By  ademadr
    12.20.12

Oh that magical decongestant that just makes all that crud in your lungs and sinuses seem to melt away. I love mucinex. Personally as a health care worker I love it. Yet, you should try to be careful with the decongestant you see in it. For one, the decongestant is an upper. So you get a little boost of energy but also you get the increased heart rate and blood pressure. Another thing to watch is the diuretic tendencies it has. Meaning that it makes you go to the bathroom a lot more. It can cause you to become dehydrated and that can have a rebound effect in helping you not be able to get the crud out of your body. Make sure you drink plenty of water with this product. As long as you follow those guide lines and be very careful with your heart rate and blood pressure while taking this product, you should love it.

• carriemcullum By  carriemcullum
    03.03.12

my mom gave me some of these to try and I have been hooked on them since

• mrsvideoman By  mrsvideoman
    10.04.11

Every spring and fall I seem to get a sinus infection. Upon my doctor's advice I take Mucinex and many times I can clear up my sinuses without having to get a prescription for an antibiotic. At the first sign of an oncoming sinus infection I begin using a sinus rinse and take Mucinex D, this seems to do the trick.

• mom2402 By  mom2402
    09.17.11

You have to be careful if you have heart problems or high blood pressure when you use any products with a decongestant. They do make one without a decongestant and it works alright.