Mrs. Meyer's Surface Scrub Review | SheSpeaks

• kellipizarro By  kellipizarro
    09.15.17

A favorite!

This product is now a staple cleaning product in my home. It gets grime off of counters, cleans tubs and sinks, and smells amazing! The Lemon Verbena and the Lavender both are two of my favorite Mrs. Meyer's scents. You have to rinse well to avoid streaking in your sink and such, like with all powder-type surface scrubs.

• Smcrthy By  Smcrthy
    11.04.13

Love this product and would not use anything else choosing the fragrance is the hardest as they all smell clean and fresh

• licorice By  licorice
    11.04.13

Love that it is natural.

• thrineray By  thrineray
    11.04.13

I love all of the Meyer's products, the smell is so delightful and I enjoy knowing there are no harsh chemicals going into my lungs or on my body.

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.07.13

I so love this product. Love the lite fragrance.

• Nmelliott2 By  Nmelliott2
    04.23.12

I loved this. I love anything Mrs Meyer's and elt this cleaned great ands was a plus because it's green!

• Bridge6981 By  Bridge6981
    08.22.11

I am trying to be as green as I can be. Growing up, cleaning supplies had to have tons of chemicals and a harsh scent to go along with it to be effective. Bleach and other chemical filled products were the norm for my family growing up but I recently bought Mrs Meyer's surface scrub with a coupon on clearance thinking if it didn't work well, I wouldn't be out a lot of money. Boy did I get a bargain. It cleans as well as commercial cleaners (softscrub, comet etc) but is biodegradable, safe for my septic system and smells amazing. I bought several other products on clearance also and I can't wait to try them too! Thank you Mrs Meyer's!