Mrs Meyers Clean Day Products | SheSpeaks

• sawells17 By  sawells17
    08.25.18

Favorite!

I love Mrs. Meyers products! Ever since my son was born, it started to become concerned about the indegients in the household cleaners. I fully trust Mrs. Meyers products. They clean very well and smell great!

• amcalzada By  amcalzada
    04.20.18

Best smelling hand soap

I absolutely love these products! The Basil hand soap is my go to for hand soap in the bathroom-It smells sooo fresh a good. Also I love how they are Eco-Friendly!

• etaytshi By  etaytshi
    02.02.18

Mrs. Meyers does it right

Mrs. Meyer's never disappoints. I especially love the counter spray. The fragrance is always so fresh and authentic. The kitchen always smells like I've done a serious cleaning when all I did was spray down the counter. Hand soaps, laundry detergent, candles, etc are also all great products.

• MotherEarth406 By  MotherEarth406
    02.01.18

Great products!

This company provides everything I need in my home and the best part of all, I feel good about using these products. The liquid hand soaps and lotion in particular are probably my two upmost favorites. I have yet to try any product from this company that I wouldn?t give a 5 Star rating.

• pattyoh11 By  pattyoh11
    11.06.17

Great products!

Love, Love, Love Mrs. Myers. Could I give it more than a 5 star?

• chaosinarcadia By  chaosinarcadia
    11.03.17

Great smelling products and they are very effective!

• orrella By  orrella
    07.29.17

I use everything this co. has to offer

I wish I knew then, what I know now. I regret using harsh chemicals for cleaning and laundry for years. You just don't have to anymore. Basil and honeysuckle are my 2 favorite scents!

• herbalkate By  herbalkate
    05.08.17

Smells like a summer day.

When I was growing up, there was a honeysuckle vine covering the back fence. My mom wanted to cut it down because the sweet scent attracted bees but I begged her every year not to do it. Each year, she acquiesced, which gave me and my best friend Rhonda another summer during which to walk over to the vine and pick the beautiful blossoms, gently pulling on the stem to release the sun-ripened drops nectar from the flower, placing it against our tongues tasting its sweetness. Rhonda thought the white ones were purer but I knew the sweetness lie in the honey-yellow blossoms. 62894_445840782697_7335084_n Rhonda, my best friend, and partner-in-crime. So when I received an invitation to try Mrs. Meyer?s Clean Clean Day Honeysuckle Body Wash, I jumped at the chance. I always want to try natural and organic skin- and beauty care products in hopes of finding products that work well and don?t contain anything I can?t pronounce or trust near my skin. You expect beauty care products to smell similar to the fragrance they claim to be but Mrs. Meyer?s Clean Day Honeysuckle Body Wash smelled exactly like that sun-warmed vine on a summer day. It took me back to those carefree childhood days and sweet memories of my best friend. I didn?t expect an emotional escape into bliss but it was heavenly. It made my night time bath so relaxing I lingered for an extra twenty minutes or so to reminisce about the good old days. I love that Mrs. Meyer?s contains natural ingredients, not harsh chemicals. It is gentle on the skin and cleaned mine without irritating or over-drying it. It?s dermatologically-tested and would be good for people with sensitive skin. This post was sponsored by Mrs. Meyer?s Clean Day as part of a new product sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. All review comments are entirely my own.

• KarenAAnn By  KarenAAnn
    04.07.17

I love Mrs Meyers Products! A+

I am so in love with Mrs Meyers! I recently got to try her lotion and it smells so amazing and keeps my skin looking clean/soft and moisturized. I also love the hand soaps. All the scents smell so good. It is absolutely my go-to brand when choosing hand lotions/soaps. I am excited to find the body wash and try it next.

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.09.17

Mrs. Myers a Life Saver

I love this stuff. The brand is amazing and it smells so good and cleans well. The Lotion is also very moisturizering and leaves skin with a fresh and subtle scent. Basil is my favorite. It is sold at most online retailers and your local target. They also have cleaning sprays and laundry soaps as well. It is a big hit in my home. I'm so happy I was introduced to this brand.