Mrs Meyers Clean Day Countertop Spray | SheSpeaks

• Turtlecat By  Turtlecat
    06.12.11

I love all the Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products; I much better at keeping up with cleaning since I found them. I love the basil-scented products for kitchen cleaning, and use the lavender to clean the bathroom.

• tc49441 By  tc49441
    10.21.10

I Love this product and I also look for more stuff to clean around the house. It is indeed the best cleaner on the market. It freshens the house as you clean and I use it on everything, it even removes those stubborn stains on the counters. Just spray it on a stain, let it sit and wipe. It really works that good that there is no need to scrub. And it doesn't leave streak marks on stovetops, it is amazing. I get a basket of Mrs. Meyers cleaners for my birthday every year because everybody knows I love this line of cleaners. I just wish Big Box reatilers would carry the line. The products can be hard to find but you can go to their website and buy it there or find a store that sells it in your area. It retails for about $4.99 a bottle but well worth the money.

• celler By  celler
    10.08.10

I have never used but friend does an make home smell great. I need a bottle of this ASAP!

• jellybean422 By  jellybean422
    09.12.10

This is the first cleaning spray I have ever used that makes me look around feverishly for something else to spray it on. The lemon verbena scented spray is all natural, cleans unbelievably well, and makes my whole house smell amazing. I never would have thought that I would go out and buy bottles of a cleaning spray to share with my family but I have. I use it on my counters, bathrooms, table, sinks, and feel good knowing it is safe for my family. A lot of the all natural cleaners have been disappointing but this one works as great as it smells!!