Mrs Meyer s Counter Top Spray in Lavender | SheSpeaks

• Annelieseml By  Annelieseml
    08.25.18

I've made the switch. After having my son, using all the chemical filled cleaners really started to bug me. I feel like my house is cleaner using Mrs Meyers and I feel better knowing I'm not spreading so many harmful chemicals around my house!

• SharpieFairy By  SharpieFairy
    08.20.18

A great product for that Smell Good clean!

I recently started to purchase the Mrs. Meyer's brand of cleaning products. I have thoroughly enjoyed each of them not only for their cleaning abilities but their amazingly fresh smells. The lavender countertop spray is already a favorite daily use product of mine. I love the cleaning ability and the shine it leaves on my kitchen counters and the nice smell as I have already mentioned is an added bonus.

• steach By  steach
    09.20.17

Love-endar!

Love all of the Mrs. Meyer's product line, especially because of their fresh scents. The counter spray cleans granite and stove tops very well and leaves behind that amazing lavender scent.

• Allycat78 By  Allycat78
    09.18.17

Smells great

I clean everything I can with this product. This product has a strong smell but it makes the rooms smell great. I love using this product then bleach.

• SaraRT By  SaraRT
    08.16.17

This is one of the best cleaners I've used. The lavender scent strong but not overpowering; I use it as an air freshener as often as a counter cleaner.

• baileypaige1 By  baileypaige1
    04.23.17

This is without a doubt the best smelling household cleaner out there!

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    10.16.16

Mrs Meyers counter top spray

Love the way this product works and smells.....not strong chemical smell. Feel safe using this around the family and especially the grandkids.

• Vanegirl101 By  Vanegirl101
    06.12.16

This smells sooo good! I love that the scent lasts a long time! leaves countertops very clean(: my favorite cleaning spray!

• mdclark96 By  mdclark96
    08.28.15

This cleans great without any sort of strong, chemical smell. I always make sure I have this on hand.

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

Love love love the smell of this cleaning product. And doesn't make my house smell like chemicals!