Mrs Mays Trio Snack Bars | SheSpeaks

• kccmayfield By  kccmayfield
    06.28.09

costco just had a sample of these, so we tried them when we were there. these are good and they come in a couple of different flavors, which is awesome

• racisaac By  racisaac
    06.28.09

I like the taste of these bars but after I bought them I noticed on the box made in China....so I won't buy them again.

• pattiusaccc By  pattiusaccc
    06.23.09

I absolutely LOVE this snack bars! Just finding a bit hard to find it in the market. Found it at Costco once and that was it...

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    06.23.09

Love eating snack bars that has fruits and nuts in them. Never tried these be4, it has 4 diff', flavors thats good. And they are healthy for yea. Can't wait to try this.

• bekahjarr By  bekahjarr
    06.23.09

These are fabulous! Gotta love them - i really like how they have different flavors in each box.

• PeaceLizzy By  PeaceLizzy
    06.23.09

I just bought a box at Costco and these are the best bars I have ever had. I look for gluten all natural bars and these top the list. I have shared them with friends who love them just as much. All the flavors are delicious.

• phaltukachra By  phaltukachra
    06.17.09

I tried the snack bars a few times before I bought them. The box has 4 flavours-cranberry,blueberry,tropical & strawberry and each bar has 3 nuts,3 seeds and 3 fruits.It has all natural sugar and each bar is 230 calories. But the taste is very fresh and they are delicious.