Mr. Clean Bath Scrubber Review | SheSpeaks

• yorksoccermom By  yorksoccermom
    09.30.16

Old tub looks new again

I love love love Mr Clean Magic Erasers. I had only used them on walls to remove finger prints until we renovated our bathroom a few years ago. I thought I would have to replace the existing bathtub until the tile layer suggested using the Magic Erasers. I was amazed. My tub looks new again. I had tried various cleaning products including bleach. I no longer need the harsh chemicals.

• JessBK By  JessBK
    09.28.16

This is the BEST way to get soap scum, mildew, dirt, etc. out of my tub. The large size also really helps with making the cleaning process quick. Really, nothing compares to Mr.Clean Magic Erasers.

• Jbrimer91 By  Jbrimer91
    08.31.16

Mr. Clean Bath Scrubber

first all mr.clean products are amazing! but The Mr. Clean Bath Scrubber is perfect for the bathtub! doesn't matter what kind of stain it is, it gets it out!

• vlb0920 By  vlb0920
    09.11.15

Love it! Cleaned the soap scum and my tub sparkled. I didnt want anyone to use the tub again and mess it up!

• mommy15 By  mommy15
    09.11.15

These thing are amazing. What would usually take me an hour to clean my tub it only took 25 minutes to clean it. I love these things!!

• Dviles By  Dviles
    09.06.15

I use these on literally EVERYTHING! My favorite sponges ever!!!!

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

The magic eraser is always been one of the best. These seem to hold up a little better than the regular ones

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Mr clean, Mr clean. I love Mr clean products. This works so well. Suds up really easy. Definitely cleans like it should and is really easy to use without being so harsh on your hands.

• sweetconfusion By  sweetconfusion
    07.15.14

One of the best products ever invented! This is my go to product for stains, smudges, and dirt that are hard and seemingly impossible to get rid of. It also works great on marks that periodically appear on my car.

• NalaKnows By  NalaKnows
    07.15.14

Love, Love, Love this product! It really cleans the dirt and grime with ease. Very easy to use and I love the fact that it does not have a strong smell. A truly wonderful product!

• anorthcr By  anorthcr
    07.04.14

These little sponges clean soap scum and any other tough stain that you wish in a bathtub, sink, or toilet! These little babies DO WORK without you having to be on your hand and knees scrubbing and scrubbing!

• ragaimuffin By  ragaimuffin
    07.02.14

Bye Bye soap scum!! and the weird stains i find in my shower thanks to the love of my life. I admit im not super crazy of the texture, kinda makes me cringe. But something i can get over considering, they work!

• carters_ma By  carters_ma
    05.19.14

I love the various uses you can get out of one of these! Such a great product !

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I absolutely adore these. I like the original better than the extra strength, though. They seem to hold up better!

• CupcakesAndCrossbones By  CupcakesAndCrossbones
    04.15.14

This is my go to product for cleaning my tub and shower. It cuts through everything and always leaves my tub sparkling.