Mozaik Appetizer Ware | SheSpeaks

• Alidave6 By  Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would never have purchased these, except I found a great deal on Amazon.com and thought I'd try them. They are SO nice! We used them for my daughter's baby shower and everyone thought they were glass. I've gotten them again since - and will keep purchasing them!

• jessb7 By  jessb7
    07.15.12

This is one of the most creative items I've seen! I love to entertain and usually do appetizers. These are perfect for my type of entertaining! I love the fact that they don't look like plastic, yet you can throw them out if you need to. Even better, you can wash them and use them again! I will be using these for my Bunco group and for our Christmas party this year. The price is very reasonable too! Going to grab more for our Christmas party! I hope they offer other similar products too...will have to check it out!

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    07.06.12

Want to wow your guests at your next party? Get these! They are stylish and durable! They really take your party to the next level opposed to the traditional paper plates.