Movie Where the Wild things Are | SheSpeaks

• Chanson By  Chanson
    07.09.15

I absolutely loved this movie, so did my nephews. I have bought 2 copy's and would recommend it to anyone

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

I was shocked at how bored I was trying to watch this one. It moves slowly, and makes the story seem less likable to me.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Very interesting and odd movie. This book has been banned in some schools because of the behavior of the boy.

• diggit02 By  diggit02
    05.02.13

We were very excited to see this movie and bought the dvd when it came out. Waste of movie ! The whole family was very disappointed and we have never watched the movies again .

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

slow and long

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

Loved this movie and the imagination that was used in it. My daughter loved this movie!!

• mscupcakegirl By  mscupcakegirl
    04.11.11

I was looking forward to watching it and comparing it to the book. I was very disappointed. I wouldn't waste your time seeing it.

• sarahmadds By  sarahmadds
    02.26.11

You might enjoy this more than your kids. Darker than the book. Love that characters, story, and the music though!

• faithfuljoy By  faithfuljoy
    02.03.11

Slow and boring...we were so excited to see the movie, because we loved reading it to our children, and they enjoyed the book. However, the movie was very depressing and they kids thought it was dragging on. Not work going out to the theater spending money to watch....Red Box it for a $1 if you really want to see it, but don't buy it first.

• nicrea05 By  nicrea05
    12.01.10

I loved this book when I was little but I could not get into this movie. The beginning was so slow, never even made it to the end.