Movie WALL-E

Movie WALL-E

4.4
              Rated #63 in Movies
37 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Heartfelt For All Ages Wall-E has a wonderful story line and a good message, especially in today's issues with climate change. It pushes awareness for how our actions can affect the Earth while not being too heavy for a child to watch. It has a very cute yet exciting story of a robot doing its best and making connections without needing words (though with the occasional beep). This movie from my childhood is very near and dear to my heart, and I recommend anyone of any age to watch it.

Cute movie that also makes you think. This charming movie will warm your heart as well as make you think of the impact that us humans has on planet earth. This movie is fun to watch on your own or with the family. Definitely one that is a great addition to any family movie collection.

Simple Show This is such a cute and simple show for all ages to enjoy. It really let's you bring the family together and watch adventures, drama, and comedy at the same time. Definately recommend for all ages.

Family favorite! My family and I love this movie. It's about a trash compactor, Wall-E, and a beautiful robot, Eva. Stick with me - there's so much more to the story. Both have specific tasks they have been designed to directed to complete, but both have the ability to rise above their programming and have seemingly human like emotion. All of this takes place on a dystopian Earth that has suffered catastrophic environmental damages. Certain events transpire and humanity hangs in the balance. The movie is a bit of a slow burn, but worth buildup. Again, we have watched this movie so much and have enjoyed it so much we named a cat Eva.

While this is one of the most popular Disney movies I'm always bored out of my mind when I try to watch it.

Wall-e movie review Very cute movie for all ages! We own it and watch it about 1x a month!! Great messages to children and adults both!

Wall-E review A beautiful movie with a powerful message and great animation

Cute Movie Funny, enjoyable, cute. As an adult, I totally enjoyed this movie. It struck all the right notes.

Everyone should watch This s exactly where this world is heading. No one is doing anything from the pollution we created. I can only imagine what the earth will be like when my Grandchildren inherit it. But a cute way to show friendship.

A cute family film with a good lesson attached. This is something the whole family can enjoy.

This is a really cute kids movie. The whole family enjoyed it! Its funny and cute and has a decent storyline!

This movie is so cute! Wall-e is the cutest character ever.

the boys absolutely loved this movie the girls werent as impressed but still watched

I love this movie. At first I did not think that I would enjoy watching it with the little ones but it was a great heart felt story with a great message.

My kids still love this movie after a few years of having it. I love how it incorporates environmental awareness and recycling issues to make kids aware that recycling is very important to keeping our earth clean.