Movie WALL E | SheSpeaks

• LuckyBobtail By  LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

A cute family film with a good lesson attached. This is something the whole family can enjoy.

• ishibishi By  ishibishi
    01.23.15

This is a really cute kids movie. The whole family enjoyed it! Its funny and cute and has a decent storyline!

• Ruby95 By  Ruby95
    01.21.15

This movie is so cute! Wall-e is the cutest character ever.

• jweston By  jweston
    01.20.15

the boys absolutely loved this movie the girls werent as impressed but still watched

• THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS By  THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS
    01.19.15

I love this movie. At first I did not think that I would enjoy watching it with the little ones but it was a great heart felt story with a great message.

• Snkdmk0619 By  Snkdmk0619
    01.14.15

My kids still love this movie after a few years of having it. I love how it incorporates environmental awareness and recycling issues to make kids aware that recycling is very important to keeping our earth clean.

• Jcmarden By  Jcmarden
    02.28.13

Good kids movie.

• jessjohnson666 By  jessjohnson666
    02.28.13

For a kids' movie this is one of the better ones! I was moved to tears for Wall-E for much of the movie. You will cry at certain parts that's just part of what makes it so good!

• Eleshia By  Eleshia
    02.25.13

I love this movie. It's a great family movie.

• Superluigi6 By  Superluigi6
    02.22.13

I saw the movie with my 3 kids on Disney XD and it warmed my heart. I cried while watching the end. This video is great for those interested in the future, space, machines, and even technology!