Movie Up | SheSpeaks

• alethiaztruth alethiaztruth
    12.20.13

Loved this movie! Great for the entire family and such a fav that I keep it in our movie catalog for future viewing.

• MarciGirl By  MarciGirl
    08.18.16

Loved it !!

Loved it. Sad at first but so good....so so good!!

• litlmama By  litlmama
    07.18.16

Not just for kids! You will love it too!

As an adult, I didn't think this movie would have such an impact on me. The storyline is heartwarming. It is filled with laughter and love. You fall in love with the grumpy old man. You can understand why he feels as he does. This is a great family movie. You will enjoy it as much as your children will.

• Acoulibaly By  Acoulibaly
    07.14.16

work of art

Funny, sweet, emotional, and suspenseful! Words cannot express how great this movie is.

• annemiekeh By  annemiekeh
    07.14.16

Adorable movie and fun for the entire family

Thoroughly enjoyed this movie, fun for adults and kids alike!

• kaprecia12 By  kaprecia12
    07.07.16

I loved this movie. I would recommend this movie to any parent who is looking for a great movie for their child to watch. It is this movie it has a great plot it made me laugh and it also made me cry.

• happyathomemommy By  happyathomemommy
    07.07.16

Such a warm and telling story! The beginning is always a tear jerker though!

• Bergemann By  Bergemann
    07.06.16

UP - What a great movit !!!

I took my 4 year old to see this movie at our local library - She just loved it !!! I really liked it too, It showed a long lasting loving relationship. It also had some really cute humor, the female bird named Kevin !!! what a hoot !!

• cristag73 By  cristag73
    06.23.16

Up

I absolutely love the movie Up. It's great for all age groups and it keeps for interest. Up is one of the best "kids" movie this grown-up has seen.

• ShelbyEike By  ShelbyEike
    06.23.16

Love Up!

I love this movie. It's so sweet and so sad at the beginning but then it's funny

• amandaknight1982 By  amandaknight1982
    02.25.16

This was a great movie not only for kids, but adults as well. This movie was all around great. It had your emotions all over the place. One minute you would be laughing hysterically and the next your balling your eyes out. A few parts you even get quite angry. This is a movie my family and I can watch over and over.