Movie Twilight Saga New Moon Review | SheSpeaks

• Stephyycakess24 By  Stephyycakess24
    08.11.17

I LOOOVEEE twilight!!! this movie made me cry so much when edward and bella break up. the movie is basically about how bella delt with edward leaving her and how she has grown closer to jacob, whom in this movie becomes a wearwolf.

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

Super excited about this movie, awesome effects and acting, you'll forget your watching a movie.

• MandyLove1000 By  MandyLove1000
    08.23.14

Personally love the books and movies

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Love all the twilight books and movies great movie all-time tween classic movie

• Dekahamm By  Dekahamm
    08.18.14

Totally love, love, love...

• SaraHope007 By  SaraHope007
    08.18.14

It's a very emotional movie be sure to bring tissues.

• funnybunny By  funnybunny
    06.14.13

i love this movie but i think its better if you watch all of them back to back

• slpeterson22 By  slpeterson22
    03.16.13

was excited to watch this movie when it came out, and am still impressed with the series so far! I think that it was a great transition from book to movie.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

loved this series

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

I hate to say it, but I love Twilight. I was deployed when the books and the first movie came out and the craze hit. I told myself I wouldn't jump on the bandwagon but during my R&R from deployment my sister made me watch the first movie since it had just come out on DVD. I thought it was awesome and bought the books so I can read them during the remainder of my deployment. I flew through the books and couldn't wait for the movies to come out. The acting isn't the greatest, but it fits and you get used to it. It will be sad when the last part comes out. Nothing more to look forward to! I keep looking for something similar to Twilight since it was so enjoyable! I loved all of the movies so far!

• mom14043 By  mom14043
    04.09.12

The book was amazing, and the movie was great however I would have loved to have seen more of the book in the movie. It was lacking in so many places where I'm saying to myself....did you read the book??? This should have been in here that should have been in here.... but it was a great continuation of the bella edward jacob saga.

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.01.12

The second installment of the Twilight series, I enjoyed this movie way more than the book. Part of the problem with the book, for me, is probably the way the author presents the story. To actually *see* instead just seems to work better. I'm Team Edward all the way but this movie did have me wavering in that faith because I could feel for Jacob's side of things . . . Bella would not have to change anything for him, and she obviously cared about him. A well done adaptation of an iffy book.

• Devofry By  Devofry
    02.22.12

I couldn't wait for this movie to come out! I loved the very first Twilight movie. The onscreen chemistry was amazing...but when it came to New Moon...that chemistry just wasn't there anymore. I thought the directing wasn't as good this time around. It seemed as though the actors just lost their luster. I would recommend this movie because it is part of the franchise and for those of us who haven't read the books, it keeps us in the know.

• Nana52 By  Nana52
    02.22.12

I not to fond of these kinds of movie, I think it has a descent story line but I would like a less vilant movie!

• starmc By  starmc
    02.22.12

the book def gives more insight into bella's feelings for jacob, but the movie does bring the story to life.