Movie Superbad Review | SheSpeaks

• Daisies911 By  Daisies911
    07.07.16

Hysterical!

This is my go to movie when I need cheering up. It is funny and entertaining. You do need a certain sense of humor for a movie like this.

• Dessaraye By  Dessaraye
    03.29.16

My favorite movie ever. Hilarious, true comedy! Highly recommend this movie to all my 420 friendly people out there!

• Skyvark By  Skyvark
    07.07.15

Hilarious if you love raunchy humor!! I laughed out loud. Nothing funnier than "McLovin"

• momztheword By  momztheword
    12.09.14

Hiilarious. Very funny and quirky. Not exactly a childrens movie but a great laugh for the parents in our household.

• oliviacharlene By  oliviacharlene
    09.27.14

Super funny movie, every time I watch it, its just as funny!

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

Hands down one of the funniest movies ive ever seen

• mimis1gal By  mimis1gal
    11.26.13

This movie is so funny. The hijinks these kids get into is so crazy. This is a good movie if you are just looking to laugh and don't mind a little crude humor. We own this and watch it a lot and laugh every time.

• cpatino By  cpatino
    11.23.13

This is one of my favorite movies. I love it and could watch it over and over again. HILARIOUS!!!!

• SoQuoted By  SoQuoted
    04.24.13

Cool movie and It has the weirdest and most relatable jokes ever. You might even feel a little guilty laughing at some of the horrible jokes but as you realise everyone else is laughing tto it creates the best bonding environment!

• lucy1234 By  lucy1234
    01.20.13

I thought this was a funny movie..

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Great movie, super funny, laugh-out-loud funny. I recommend this movie for comedy lovers.

• cammih By  cammih
    02.10.12

This is one of my husband's FAVORITE movies .. I would def say it is more of a guy movie. I thought it was funny but the humor is pretty crude. If you don't like bad language and lude comments, it's not for you. Not that I like those things, but sometimes, when played correctly, it is funny. Not one of my favorites and DEF NOT for KIDS but funny. -Would only recommend to certain friends...

• unimandy By  unimandy
    02.09.12

the hubby & I both LOVE this movie so much!!! It's is histerical & def a good pic if you want a great laugh!!!

• Archie By  Archie
    02.08.12

This movie was hilarious! My husband and I had to pause the movie several times because we were laughing so hard we couldn't see. I would watch this movie over again!! But, it's not for everyone.

• jweaver By  jweaver
    02.08.12

i loved it ! Thought it was hilarious.