Movie Step Brothers | SheSpeaks

• AshMFree By  AshMFree
    06.26.16

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie. Anything that has Will Ferrell in it, I'm there. So freaking funny. I've seen it a million times.

• DashaDee By  DashaDee
    01.12.16

WHEN I SAY THIS MOVIE WILL HAVE YOU LAUGHING THE ENTIRE TIME IT IS NO LIE, FROM START TO FINISH I WAS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LMAO

• bndrollins By  bndrollins
    01.09.16

This movie was hilarious!!!!! I loved the adult version of blended families struggles. Sometimes the struggle is with our children who aren't allowed to express themselves quite like the main characters. That's what makes this movie so funny. I can totally relate to my children and step-children while watching.

• MarleeB By  MarleeB
    01.09.16

So so funny! Great if you want to watch something mindless and ridiculous.

• casecreations By  casecreations
    01.07.16

A great comedy, it had the whole family laughing throughout the whole movie.

• gaarabucket By  gaarabucket
    12.28.15

I loved this movie. It's hilarious and satirical. My friends and I even quote it often. It definitely does have some offensive language and is not appropriate for children.

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.02.15

Pretty funny! The only thing I don't like is the very abrasive language. While a small amount is ok, sometimes these movies overdo it. It is still hilarious and has some great one liners! These actors work great together.

• sammyh By  sammyh
    06.29.15

One of my faves for sure! Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly play off each other so well

• PNichols By  PNichols
    06.29.15

Seriously funny movie! just don't watch around the kids! ;-)

• Crazedcherryx By  Crazedcherryx
    06.28.15

THis movie is GREAT my boyfriend and I love to watch it together.