Movie Step Brothers Review | SheSpeaks

• rhiannon01 By  rhiannon01
    09.02.21

Has to be one of my favorite Will Ferrell movies! Just super hilarious and have seen it many times and can still get a laugh out of it every single time.

• mocha2008 By  mocha2008
    08.20.21

This movie is hilarious. Will Ferrell and John C Rieily are comedic gold in this movie. There is a lot of offensive and over the top language but it doesn't bother me. Its on cable now a lot so its a great movie to watch and pass the time and have a good laugh.

• azerohero By  azerohero
    07.07.21

Great Watch

Absolutely Hilarious. Have see this movie several times and put it on for back ground noise while cleaning etc.

• The5MinuteMama By  The5MinuteMama
    05.30.21

Funny and ridiculous movie that remains a fave

Definitely one of my favorite Will Ferrell films! I watch this every time it comes on TV and also own it. The Catalina Wine Mixer is something my friends and I still reference from time to time.

• BrooklynnWilliams By  BrooklynnWilliams
    05.20.21

StepBrothers

I love this movie, its freaking hilarious!! I highly recommend this movie if you wanna fall out of your chair and running to the bathroom laughing!

• Rosalbamomoftwo By  Rosalbamomoftwo
    04.22.21

Classy funny movie

Super funny great cast money especially is your into stupid funny its a must more for adults teens that kids

• AshMFree By  AshMFree
    06.26.16

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie. Anything that has Will Ferrell in it, I'm there. So freaking funny. I've seen it a million times.

• DashaDee By  DashaDee
    01.12.16

WHEN I SAY THIS MOVIE WILL HAVE YOU LAUGHING THE ENTIRE TIME IT IS NO LIE, FROM START TO FINISH I WAS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LMAO

• bndrollins By  bndrollins
    01.09.16

This movie was hilarious!!!!! I loved the adult version of blended families struggles. Sometimes the struggle is with our children who aren't allowed to express themselves quite like the main characters. That's what makes this movie so funny. I can totally relate to my children and step-children while watching.

• MarleeB By  MarleeB
    01.09.16

So so funny! Great if you want to watch something mindless and ridiculous.

• casecreations By  casecreations
    01.07.16

A great comedy, it had the whole family laughing throughout the whole movie.

• gaarabucket By  gaarabucket
    12.28.15

I loved this movie. It's hilarious and satirical. My friends and I even quote it often. It definitely does have some offensive language and is not appropriate for children.

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.02.15

Pretty funny! The only thing I don't like is the very abrasive language. While a small amount is ok, sometimes these movies overdo it. It is still hilarious and has some great one liners! These actors work great together.

• sammyh By  sammyh
    06.29.15

One of my faves for sure! Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly play off each other so well

• PNichols By  PNichols
    06.29.15

Seriously funny movie! just don't watch around the kids! ;-)