Movie Star Trek | SheSpeaks

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

I'm more of a Star Wars fan than a Star Trek fan, but when my husband asked me to watch this movie with him, I actually watched it all the way through and enjoyed it. I didn't fall asleep and have actually seen it twice with him. Overall personally, I thought this was a decent movie.

• spitts29 By  spitts29
    03.20.13

I did not like this the 1st time I saw it. I felt like the story was a bit of a "cop-out"...I have seen it since and it has grown on me a little. I think I just had too many preconceived notions...I really enjoyed the original series & movies and the Next Generation series & movies.

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I have never seen anything Star Trek until this movie. I saw it on Netflix and decided to watch it. It was such a good movie! I loved it!

• piaspeaks By  piaspeaks
    04.07.12

Really liked it, the cast was interesting and the action scenes great.

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

I never had an interest in Star Trek until this movie. The cast is amazing. The graphics are great. I have seen it probably ten whole times. Still not tired of it!

• mrsmommywright By  mrsmommywright
    02.22.12

I'm not really into those older Star Trek movies or episodes, but I liked this movie. I was glad to see that you didn't have to know anything from the episodes or movies to understand this movie. Some of my friends didn't like this movie very much, but they said it was mainly because they couldn't picture anyone but the original actors playing the parts, but they even admitted that they story was well written and the movie was very well shot.

• roenicklover By  roenicklover
    02.22.12

i'm not a big star trek fan but i enjoyed the movie, the special fx in the movie were great and i am a fan of chris pine

• spotandjudy By  spotandjudy
    02.22.12

I literally grew-up during the original series, and was generally not a fan of the various later series and most of the movies. That being said, I loved this one....excellent way to start a reboot. I can't wait for the next one.

• citygirl146 By  citygirl146
    11.07.10

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!!I l love it! Chris Pine and John Cho are some of my favorite actors! They are soo good-looking! Everything about this movie is great! I LOVE IT!!

• wvmommyX By  wvmommyX
    05.19.10

Apparently my husband and I are the odd people out. We both thought that the story line in this movie left a lot to be desired and as a huge star trek fan, he had serious issues with the idea of creating a new franchise not based on the other movies. It wasnt bad if you took it as a stand alone movie.