Movie Slumdog Millionaire | SheSpeaks

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

Great movie. 👍🏻 Watch it every time I see it listed to be on.

• sunnie22 By  sunnie22
    11.09.15

Most amazing love story. As good as Titanic, but in a more gritty way.

• katiejj135 By  katiejj135
    07.04.14

I too got drawn in by the main character. This is not your typical movie of struggle and/or love but if you stick with it, you will love it.

• Jonij45 By  Jonij45
    06.03.14

I'm the odd one out here. I didn't really like this movie and didn't see the big appeal. The only memorable thing to me was when the kids dropped down in the outhouse. Yuck. I didn't care for this movie at all.

• Abbieschmit By  Abbieschmit
    12.30.12

Slumdog Millionaire ,directed by Danny Boyle, depicts a modern day rags to riches story in India. The movie follows a young man, Jamal, as he becomes rich on the gameshow Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. The movie is not only griping , but it tackles many socio-economic dilemmas. The movie is well written and directed.

• alohagyrlstar By  alohagyrlstar
    06.20.12

Great story and production. I really enjoyed how the story unfolded, and although there were some tough moments to watch, it was such an interesting movie. It kept you guessing and intrigued and it was different than many movies out there. Good acting and a sweet story all around.

• shanif2 By  shanif2
    06.04.12

really good movie. the storyline is far fetched, but good enough to make people feel happy about life and forget their own hardships and ordeals.

• elizabethseibel By  elizabethseibel
    07.07.10

I enjoyed this movie greatly. It made me thankful for what I have. The main character brings a sense of hope to those in tough situations. It had a good balance of humor, sadness, action, and suspense. I would (and have) recommend this movie to friends and family.

• heyhey101 By  heyhey101
    07.06.10

i did not enjoy this movie

• irishgirl007 By  irishgirl007
    07.05.10

I really did Like this movie. You were able to get lost in the world and characters. I found myself rooting for the main character. You get thrown into the world of power and betrayal and how someone so innocent has to struggle and fight to survive.