Movie Sex in the City | SheSpeaks

• QueenAmandaP123 By  QueenAmandaP123
    01.26.16

I love the entire franchise of SATC. This is a classic show, I can watch reruns over and over again. All the girls play pivotal roles. You can find a little bit of yourself in each character.

• redhedregi By  redhedregi
    08.12.15

Great movie! Especially to get together some girlfriends, open a bottle of wine, and have some laughs!

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

I was a big fan of the Sex and the City show and the movie did not disappoint. I was hoping for a different ending but I understand why they went the way they did

• prettybabies86 By  prettybabies86
    08.18.13

It's okay, not big on the whole Sex and The City Thing...

• xoxkisses371 By  xoxkisses371
    05.17.13

I loved this movie! It was hilarious and very heartfelt. A LOT better than I expected it to be! And the girls look better than ever!

• kly1490 By  kly1490
    05.25.12

Love it. I hated when the tv series ended. It was great to get the opportunity to follow-up with the characters in this movie.

• Kitzel By  Kitzel
    02.22.12

Loved the TV series and was so very sad when they ended it. I absolutely loved the Sex In The City movie and also loved the 2nd movie. I watch re runs all the time on tv.

• roenicklover By  roenicklover
    02.22.12

loved the movie, i am a big fan of the show and the movie was great

• Teecee By  Teecee
    02.08.12

Yes I would have to say a really great movie...I hve watched it MANY times there it a great story line for each girl in the movie and just when think you can't watch it anymore its worth watching for the clothes..... The fashion it wonderful..... beautifuil clothes.. would tell this is worth watching.....

• BresBaubles By  BresBaubles
    02.08.12

This is one of my all time faves. Love it and you can follow even if you didn't watch the whole SATC series. It is a film that will become a classis. Though- the hubby isn't too interested in it!