Movie Ratatouille | SheSpeaks

• kfusco22 kfusco22
    05.04.13

Both my kids and my husband and I all enjoyed this movie! I love spending time with family and this movie was a great way to spend family night!

• Iiwii32322 By  Iiwii32322
    05.18.15

This is a good movie. I love that this one is not all about love and fighting. There still action and conflict resolved but without anyone having to find their one true love and nobody has to fight anyone else!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.15.15

This is a cute animated movie and has it's funny moments. Who says this animated movie is just for kids to enjoy?! :] I think this is a movie that all ages can enjoy.

• Melanie_Christensen By  Melanie_Christensen
    05.14.15

My dd loves this movie!! It is so cute!! My daughter always pretends to cook or asks to help me cook after watching this movie.

• niferlola By  niferlola
    09.07.14

I loved this movie! Watched it alone several times and I am 50. And I watch it again. I really hope they do another one!!! I wonder if Gordon Ramsey has watched this with his kids? Every family should see this! Might create some little chef's!!!

• yuly4840 By  yuly4840
    07.31.14

My daughter loves cooking. We love to watch this movie before we make dinner.

• kott25 By  kott25
    07.29.14

great kids movie, yet perfect for the whole family

• dessym91 By  dessym91
    07.22.14

love this movie! such a cute storyline!

• Thoughts4U By  Thoughts4U
    06.04.14

A rat that dreams of being free to cook in a world that rebukes his fantasies. It shows how lonely and emotionally challenging pursuing your dreams can be when no one is lending any moral support, including your own family. It also cries out to never give up on something you long to achieve and that through hard work and perseverance, you can find a way to make your dreams come true!

• bettymonroe94 By  bettymonroe94
    06.02.14

Loved this movie! It made me hungry just watching it ! Great movie if you have kids !

• 123raven1 By  123raven1
    05.21.14

cute and funny movie i love the story line to this movie. It's a must see mostly for kids. kids would love this movie.