Movie Ratatouille

Movie Ratatouille

4.7
              Rated #16 in Movies
56 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

This is an entertaining movie with an engaging story line. It's fun for the whole family and definitely made me laugh. I love Pixar movies, and this is one of my favorites.

This is a good movie. I love that this one is not all about love and fighting. There still action and conflict resolved but without anyone having to find their one true love and nobody has to fight anyone else!

This is a cute animated movie and has it's funny moments. Who says this animated movie is just for kids to enjoy?! :] I think this is a movie that all ages can enjoy.

My dd loves this movie!! It is so cute!! My daughter always pretends to cook or asks to help me cook after watching this movie.

I loved this movie! Watched it alone several times and I am 50. And I watch it again. I really hope they do another one!!! I wonder if Gordon Ramsey has watched this with his kids? Every family should see this! Might create some little chef's!!!

My daughter loves cooking. We love to watch this movie before we make dinner.

great kids movie, yet perfect for the whole family

love this movie! such a cute storyline!

A rat that dreams of being free to cook in a world that rebukes his fantasies. It shows how lonely and emotionally challenging pursuing your dreams can be when no one is lending any moral support, including your own family. It also cries out to never give up on something you long to achieve and that through hard work and perseverance, you can find a way to make your dreams come true!

Loved this movie! It made me hungry just watching it ! Great movie if you have kids !

cute and funny movie i love the story line to this movie. It's a must see mostly for kids. kids would love this movie.

Very sweet movie - slowed down a little bit at times

This is one of my favorites! My children enjoyed it, but the cooking and music really sold me!! I really want to try to make Ratatouille.

We are a family movies and ratatouille is our favorite

We rented this movie for our granddaughters. We ended up watching the movie with them and weall enjoyed it!