Movie Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian Review | SheSpeaks

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

I liked the first one better but still enjoyed this movie. I like how you get bits of history and information while watching. Of course its funny too.

• mfmunson By  mfmunson
    01.03.14

Great movie to watch with the kids. This movie was just as good as the first one.

• BrittenL By  BrittenL
    12.30.13

A Great family movie!

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I liked this movie, it was great to watch with the family

• JENNloveNpeace By  JENNloveNpeace
    07.14.10

I LAUGHED SO MUCH LOVE THE MONKEYS TALKED ALL MY FRIENDS INTO TAKING THEIR KIDS

• enksmommy By  enksmommy
    01.25.10

We got this for Christmas. I was not as impressed as with the first one. Seemed a little slow and predictable. My kids must not have been all that impressed as they haven't watched it repeatedly as they do with other movies.

• meramsey By  meramsey
    09.21.09

My kids said the first NATM was AWESOME. I felt the second was alittle drawn out at times and the kids said it was just OK. I'd have waited till it came out on DVD to rent.

• mrsdp07 By  mrsdp07
    08.14.09

Loved it!! Better than the first! Saw it opening night, would recommed to anyone!

• Ashleyjan89 By  Ashleyjan89
    06.23.09

I loved this movie. It is a good family movie, i recommend to everyone who likes to watch movies that are funny, exciting, and not violent.

• liliacstar87 By  liliacstar87
    06.08.09

I love this movie! Ive seen it 4 times in the last 2 weeks, if you like history it will amuse you

• oatmelia By  oatmelia
    06.05.09

a good family movie

• laney216 By  laney216
    06.05.09

It was okay. My kids are grown and I don't usually go to see this type of movie unless I have one of my grandchildren but I do like Ben Stiller. Even though I didn't have one of the grandchildren with me - my friend wanted to see it so I went with her. I found it to be drawn out and I found myself looking at my watch several times hoping it was very close to the end. It did have it's funny times...Ben Stiller is hilarious but the script has to be able to carry the movie as well. I wouldn't go back to see it...nor would I rent it - not even if it were FREE. Sorry Ben!!

• vacation4mom By  vacation4mom
    06.03.09

I have to say I was a bit disappointed. I had the good fortunate to have a conversation with Ben Stiller just before he began filming this movie and was able to hear about it directly from him and have been anticipating it for quite some time, especially since our family LOVED the first NATM movie. However, while this one WAS action packed, it seemed to be really stretching for a solid plot. Ben is always hysterical and didn't disappoint this time. Several others gave good performances as well, but others were a bit over the top. I don't know, I think I'd wait for the DVD if I'd know better.

• Missdelightful By  Missdelightful
    06.03.09

I went for free because I am apart of my cable companies ?Triple Play program? I have them provide my internet, cable, and phone and I get a discount card. Anyway Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian was very cute my 12 year old sister and I liked it a lot. It was full of some funny and fermilure characters as well as some new ones. It was a little drawn out in some spots but other than that it is a great family movie! Enjoy it if you see it!