Movie Night at the Museum 2 Battle of the Smithsonian | SheSpeaks

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

I liked the first one better but still enjoyed this movie. I like how you get bits of history and information while watching. Of course its funny too.

• mfmunson By  mfmunson
    01.03.14

Great movie to watch with the kids. This movie was just as good as the first one.

• BrittenL By  BrittenL
    12.30.13

A Great family movie!

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I liked this movie, it was great to watch with the family

• JENNloveNpeace By  JENNloveNpeace
    07.14.10

I LAUGHED SO MUCH LOVE THE MONKEYS TALKED ALL MY FRIENDS INTO TAKING THEIR KIDS

• enksmommy By  enksmommy
    01.25.10

We got this for Christmas. I was not as impressed as with the first one. Seemed a little slow and predictable. My kids must not have been all that impressed as they haven't watched it repeatedly as they do with other movies.

• lucy1978 By  lucy1978
    12.31.09

Loved it so much, bought it for the family for Christmas.

• tgif1313 By  tgif1313
    09.24.09

I thought this movie was really cute and funny and I don't even have kids. It was very light hearted.

• meramsey By  meramsey
    09.21.09

My kids said the first NATM was AWESOME. I felt the second was alittle drawn out at times and the kids said it was just OK. I'd have waited till it came out on DVD to rent.

• beagle_luvr1 By  beagle_luvr1
    08.27.09

this movie is so cute! i went to see it twice in theatres! :) what i really liked about it was that it was appropriate for kids and it had some adult jokes in it too (not dirty.....just jokes only adults understood) so its enjoyable for everyone! :D