Movie Meet the Robinsons | SheSpeaks

• begemot By  begemot
    05.15.12

A really cute movie? Nice sense of humor?

• klokopville By  klokopville
    12.21.10

Great movie, but lacks the magic to become a timeless classic. The humor is tasteful, but still entertaining for adults. It was refreshing to see a animated movie that was entertaining for adults and children without suggestive humor. Sorry, you won?t get this next part unless you have seen the movie, but I love the "Caffeine patch haven't slept in days...no side effects!!!" Use that line all the time and always gets laughs! Don't moms need an invention like that???

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    12.14.10

My family loves this movie. I do agree that the younger kids wont really understand everything going on, but there are so many funny parts that it wont matter. The characters are great and you wont be bored! My 4 year old watches it over and over again....

• tefdiaz By  tefdiaz
    09.22.10

Super cute movie! My son loves it; he doesn't know exactly what's going on because he's 3 but he laughs along.

• milly79 By  milly79
    07.08.09

I guess you have to be real ghetto to get this movie its so good we watch this movie when my family grows apart and every time we end up in a fight and closer together i love this movie its too funny