Movie Mamma Mia Review | SheSpeaks

• MeganM25 By  MeganM25
    07.30.15

Great movie! A movie for musical lovers, lots of singing and dancing. Great story line with some great actors!

• Danycgf3 By  Danycgf3
    11.10.14

For the light-hearted musical lovers! A few all-star actors play a movie adaptation to this adored musical that was delightful.

• joice911 By  joice911
    05.18.14

Love the song and the story line

• Lynnm1962 By  Lynnm1962
    05.18.14

Awesome movie would watch again

• okcomputergirl13 By  okcomputergirl13
    01.04.14

I love the music in this movie (I don't care who you are-- Abba is catchy) and most of the characters. I thought Meryl Streep, while an amazing actress, was miscast in her role. I love Pierce Brosnan, but he can't sing at all.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Closet Abba fan and sang through the whole movie

• danny_girl By  danny_girl
    04.03.13

I didn't even listen to ABBA but now I do! Loved the movie and musical!

• saideepika0312 By  saideepika0312
    02.10.13

i think the movie was a great entertainer. some people may find it draggy in between, but i think its a very calm and sweet movie. it is worth watching at least once.

• mrsmommywright By  mrsmommywright
    02.22.12

Cute movie, but it was exactly like every other musical I've seen. Love, Love conflict, Conflict, Passionate moments, Big dramatic moment, Sad realization, etc... all being sung annoyingly.

• jill1616 By  jill1616
    02.22.12

Just plain fun. Makes me laugh out loud.

• coolmomkg By  coolmomkg
    02.22.12

one of the best movies i;ve ever seen.......took my down sydrome client to in and she was captivated throught the whole movie

• KMaureen By  KMaureen
    09.13.10

What a painful movie to sit through! I sincerely hated it. It came highly reccomeneded to me, so I continued to watch waiting eagerly for it to get better, a mistake I sincerely regret. Don't watch it!

• alodie81 By  alodie81
    09.02.10

I actually saw the play with my sister in Utah about four or five years ago and it was very good.

• shweetie72 By  shweetie72
    08.28.10

I hated this movie didn't even finish it

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I loved this movie, the songs were great and i found myself singing them over and over again.