Movie Iron Man | SheSpeaks

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

Great movie that was well thought out. Lots of action

• justyme By  justyme
    08.10.14

loved it

• Cmbouch By  Cmbouch
    03.19.14

I'm not sure how many times it can be said in his lifetime. But they could not have found a better actor to play Tony Stark. Robert Downey Jr. IS Iron Man. period.

• kimbo755 By  kimbo755
    12.11.13

Very much enjoyed the movie. Have re-watched several time especially after The Avengers came out.

• AMy64091 By  AMy64091
    04.13.13

awesome

• Lizzy6359 By  Lizzy6359
    08.31.12

This movie is soo cool

• mrsmommywright By  mrsmommywright
    02.22.12

I absolutely love this movie. The second one wasn't as good, I don't think. But I watch this one again, and again.

• jersharocks By  jersharocks
    02.22.12

One of the BEST superhero movies out there! My husband and I are superhero geeks. We watch every superhero movie that comes out, we LOVE Smallville, Heroes, Chuck (yes, he's a superhero, IMO), etc. Iron Man is one of the best out there. It's modern, funny, and has a lot of action. I wasn't very familiar with Iron Man before the movie came out but my husband filled me in and we went to see it. We both came out of the theater excited and talking about the best parts of the movie. I would say we've seen it at least another 15 times and it remains one of our favorites.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.25.09

This movie was great!

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    07.11.09

This movie is awesome!!! I was totally surprised. I didn't think it would be very good but I can't wait until they make the sequel! You have to see this movie!