Movie Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince | SheSpeaks

• xmarie411x By  xmarie411x
    09.23.15

i love harry potter but half blood prince was ok but you learned alot about harrys past

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    09.05.15

I love all the Harry Potter Movies, they are a joy for the whole Family!

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.02.15

Great movie. As with the entire series, they left out great plot points from the book. I love the actors though, they did a good job choosing them!

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

I love the Harry Potter series both book and movie. This was a good movie but if you haven't read the book, you need to. It leaves out some plot points that set up scenes in the later books. Not a big thing because the later movies don't need them but it does make it better to know them.

• flattsaholic By  flattsaholic
    12.03.13

Love all the Harry Potter movies and books! This one didn't let me down!

• rachelandshawn By  rachelandshawn
    06.25.13

I am absolutely in love with all things Potter, but this wasn't my favorite movie in the series.. Like a lot of people have said there are a lot of details left out. But, for what they have in it the movie was great! Also this movie was my first date with my hubby.

• sarah61901 By  sarah61901
    10.27.12

I love the Harry Potter movies, but I realized that this movie left out some major details. They didn't even show that Bill turned into a werewolf. The actors were great, and it made me want to watch the rest of the movies. Overall, it was pretty decent.

• sitrene By  sitrene
    06.19.12

Love this movie and book. It is not a light as the first couple and I would not let small children watch it but I loved it. This series is great, they really do the books justice.

• rajikarthik By  rajikarthik
    02.23.12

both myself and my son loves Harry Potter series. I wish to see this movie. I heard it's the best series.

• roldancate By  roldancate
    02.23.12

I like the Harry Potter series of films. This one however, left me wanting to know more about some of the characters. Also, there was no real ending. Does this mean there is a possibility of spin offs of some sort. We were left hanging about Voldermort and the end of the movie. It was also too scary for small children under 9