Movie Four Christmases Review | SheSpeaks

• Aryagendry By  Aryagendry
    04.11.16

I happened to really like this movie. I laughed out loud a lot. There is a scene at his dad's house with his siblings that really cracked me up. If you're into semi romantic comedy sort of movies you'll like this.

• kimbo755 By  kimbo755
    12.11.13

Cute but not a huge fan.

• bumblebeenie By  bumblebeenie
    12.05.13

I wanted to like this movie, but it seems like movie execs thought that just because it's Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon it would sell. It's not a horrible movie, I laughed a few times. Just not as good as it could''ve been.

• Dishuster By  Dishuster
    11.13.12

I laughed so hard my stomach hurt! So funny

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    02.08.12

My husband and I saw this on date night and loved it! We both laughed and it had just enough romance!

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.28.12

I thought this movie was great I don't understand why so many people have complained. It was funny and yeah the trailers do lead you to believe at times that the movie is funny when it's not but come on this movie was funny!

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    04.13.11

I thought this movie was great.....the casting was great ( a lot of stars that I love)!

• mscupcakegirl By  mscupcakegirl
    04.12.11

Quite disappointed. I expected more from the movie.

• shweetie72 By  shweetie72
    08.28.10

This was a really cute movie love the cast too

• kashmir81 By  kashmir81
    08.25.10

Didn't find it funny. Was very disappointed.

• Sweetelbell By  Sweetelbell
    08.16.10

WAs very impressed with this movie, I LOVED IT! I was LOL in the movie theater! Very cute and funny, great actors.

• bigt619 By  bigt619
    07.30.10

very funny! great actors!

• jadedgrin By  jadedgrin
    03.08.10

I didn't find this movie at all funny. With the cast, you would expect something really great. Especially when the trailers lead you to believe it's a funny movie. There were a couple of funny parts in there but most of them were alreayd shown in the trailers. Not a big fan of this one.

• msash06 By  msash06
    01.27.10

I pretty much agree with Thinkerbelle. It didn't help that I went into the movie expecting a positive experience, but it was filled with trivial, hallow laughs. There were a few funny moments. I genuinely appreciate both Reese Whitherspoon and Vince Vaughn, but this just wasn't even close to a hit.

• tstrata By  tstrata
    03.23.09

Great movie really funny. I brought my 13 year old niece not really appropriate for teenagers.