Movie Burn After reading | SheSpeaks

• tnshadylady By  tnshadylady
    02.22.12

Loved it! Would definitely watch it again.

• mamatomonsters By  mamatomonsters
    10.06.10

What a waste of a movie rental. Soooooo boring.

• jadedgrin By  jadedgrin
    03.08.10

The corniest movie Clooney and Pitt have ever made. Such a weird plot. There were a couple of surprising parts in the movie but it was just all around WEIRD! My husband and I did get a good chuckle at Brad Pitt's character though.

• oneangelsmiles By  oneangelsmiles
    12.15.09

Ohh My Heaven! I can't believe that I wasted 90 minutes of my life watching this. It was just plain awful. Dull, boring and no plot to speak of!

• Tpeppito82 By  Tpeppito82
    11.18.09

This movie was AWESOME! Anyone who didn't enjoy, I have to imagine, simply didn't understand. It was some of Clooney's best acting to date. And to see Brad Pitt so outside of his box was refreshing. The eclectic cast made for any easy watch and great chemistry. Kudos Cohen brothers for another genius move!!

• angfitz By  angfitz
    06.09.09

I can't agree more! This was by far the worst movie I've ever seen. I could barely even watch the movie because of all of the unnecessary cussing!!

• leslielou820 By  leslielou820
    05.06.09

it is a typical bizarre, but very entertaining Cohen Bros film. you need to know that going into it. that being said, i wouldn't watch it again, but it was interesting, and I just love Frances Mcdormand (also FARGO), no matter what she does.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    03.31.09

I can only think of one word to describe this movie Disappointing!

• swampfox28 By  swampfox28
    03.06.09

I kept waiting for this movie to get better - and it didn't! It did have some funny scenes/characters, but overall it wasn't nearly as clever or enjoyable as I'd hoped. The characters were shallow and the violence was over-the-top. I know many people enjoyed it and thought it was great for a dark comedy, but I can't agree...

• sespierce By  sespierce
    03.04.09

Did not find it at all humorous. Waste of Time!