Movie Bruno | SheSpeaks

• rachelrivera1313 By  rachelrivera1313
    05.01.15

I did not like this at all! I only watched it because I was at a friends and had no choice in the matter. It was plain stupid. Sure some things were funny but i would never watch again.

• aylaka24 By  aylaka24
    11.29.13

Paid someone 50 cents to take this of my hands at a garage sale. This movie should come with a warning label about the loss of brain cells you might lose if you watch it!

• faviola_ramos76 By  faviola_ramos76
    11.28.13

sorry, but I think is a stupid movie

• Lucey411 By  Lucey411
    11.26.13

I definitely think 'Borat' was a lot funnier than this, but it's still has it's moments. Not the best, but not the worst movie ever. Let's not be dramatic here. Have you seen 12/12/12????

• mscupcakegirl By  mscupcakegirl
    04.12.11

The movie was stupid and was a huge disappointment. Borat was so much better. I had expected it to be as funny as Borat and was quickly alerted that this movie was not going to come close to living up to the success of Borat.

• mamatomonsters By  mamatomonsters
    10.06.10

I hated this movie. So stupid.

• Dranna By  Dranna
    09.18.10

worst movie ever!! i never saw borat... nor will i ever. that guy needs to find a better way to make movies... cause so far he hasn't been successful.

• nackle78 By  nackle78
    09.13.10

The worst movie I have seen in a long time, but I wasn't expecting Oscar worthy. I liked a lot of Borat and was expecting the same. I shudder to think of this movie. It was that bad!

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    09.02.10

this is good movie. it does have its funny moments

• Nandhini86 By  Nandhini86
    02.02.10

really, really awful movie. I wouldn't even recommend this movie to my worst enemy...