Movie Bridge to Terabithia | SheSpeaks

• BreLizzy By  BreLizzy
    08.07.13

The movie is great. Though it makes me cry though thats great cause that's hard to do.

• Maritza By  Maritza
    08.03.13

Its a nice movie, they use a lot of imagination so you know things aren´t real but its a good movie for kids

• LisaAsh By  LisaAsh
    08.01.13

I enjoyed this movie very much. Is it sad? Yes, but it is also a good lesson about life for young people.

• rodlad456 By  rodlad456
    11.22.09

This movie was sad and i felt for the boy in everyway i could. I liked the childlike concept of this film and i enjoyed it.

• ruthhill74 By  ruthhill74
    11.03.09

I always loved this story in school, and this movie was very good. It followed the plot well. Yes, it's sad, but it is supposed to be. It is for elementary age kids, and I think it is the very kind of story kids should be exposed to.

• beagle_luvr1 By  beagle_luvr1
    08.27.09

good movie but really sad in the end!

• suoliu By  suoliu
    06.02.09

Bridge to Terabithia is a classic book!! I remember reading it in 7th or 8th grade and I am so glad that there's a movie version. The movie is magical and imaginative. I use the book and the movie to teach my teens in ESL class since there are many themes related to school and family to explore and discuss.

• dancelov88 By  dancelov88
    05.29.09

Even with it making me cry so hard. I loved the movie. AnnaSophie Robb was amazing and I didn't know how she was going to actually protray the character but she did an amazing job. So did Josh and the rest of the cast.

• bratz54 By  bratz54
    05.06.09

never read the book but the movie is a great family movie

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    03.18.09

I read this book, and usually when that happens I don't enjoy the movie much when it comes out. Surprisingly I liked the movie just as much as the book! It has good actors and a good plot. It's original and a good movie for the whole family.