Movie Bee Movie | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

What a cute movie this one is. I almost forgot about this movie. My daughter was too young when it first came out, but I think she would really enjoy watching it now.

• Monkeysyd By  Monkeysyd
    06.16.15

I remember watching this movie when it came out and it was so cute! I wasn't expecting a story line but it was well developed.

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.27.14

I never thought I would like this movie...but it happened to be on tv and I decided to sit down with the kids to watch and it was actually pretty good..all the way through.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

• denloew By  denloew
    03.07.12

I thought this was a very creative movie showing things from a bee's perspective. It made it interesting and different.

• jlh118 By  jlh118
    04.17.10

This came out when my son was 2 and he has LOVED it ever since...this is one of his favorite movies...I thought it was pretty cute and funny...we know it word for word.

• yesibabxxi By  yesibabxxi
    03.20.10

it was a cuteee moviee.

• leslielou820 By  leslielou820
    05.06.09

toooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooong! it just went on and on and on! and i am sorry, but the whole bee/woman relationship was just a little bizarre. mildly entertaining to watch the bees in action in the hive, but will skip watching a second time for sure.