Mother Earth News Magazine | SheSpeaks

• nichole2 By  nichole2
    10.03.11

I enjoy this magazine so much. This is your earth friendly magazine and is so full of ideas, designs, how to's and such great things. Everyone needs to read this magazine and live by some of the recommendations and we could reduce so many bad things for us and the environment it would be amazing. The homemade articles for bread and food storage is great. You will want to just dive right in and give some of these a try when you read this magazine.

• maroonedonmars By  maroonedonmars
    01.27.11

I love this magazine so much; I wish it came out monthly instead of bimonthly. It has so many great articles and tips on gardening, livestock/hobby farms, alternative energies for the home, recipes, and other homesteading. I recently subscribed to the magazine (you can order the print version with free digital issues, or just select digital to be environmentally concious). I am planning on ordering the DVD archives of the magazine that span years 1970-2010 as a gift to myself :)

• ashetec By  ashetec
    08.23.10

I really like this magazine. I put it up there with Hobby Farms and Hobby Farms Home. Although it is not as good as Countryside Magazine.

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    08.21.10

I would love to start getting this magazine.. I really love it.

• danar63 By  danar63
    08.03.10

I have loved this magazine most my life. It has articles that I love to read. I have kept every issue. I haven't made the bread yet but with these reviews I am going to try it now!

• psycnurse By  psycnurse
    09.08.09

this is a good all round read. good ideas about going green. i made the homemade bread and it was great.

• sakana By  sakana
    06.16.09

Some of the articles could be a little more in-depth, but overall I love this magazine. The tips in the beginning alone are usually worth the low subscription cost. In fact, in the last issue, serendipity sent a tip that saved me about 60% on my summer school text books!

• sgtcomire By  sgtcomire
    04.17.09

I love this magazine! There is always good information in here! Definitely one of my favorites, and my husband loves it as well.... well worth the subscription price!

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    04.14.09

I agree, it is a great mag. Love the green ideas and the garden articles!

• atobols By  atobols
    03.03.09

This is the only mag I get that I actually read from cover to cover. The 5 minute a day bread is wonderful. Go to their website and check it out, you don't have to be a subscriber, it's the greatest bread ever! Yes, a lot of the ideas aren't practical for everyone, but I've learned so much. I get lots of magazines, but this one is by far my favorite. It's expensive to buy each issue, but a year subscription is only $10. I HIGHLY recommend this mag to anyone looking to reduce their negative impact on our environment.