Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask | SheSpeaks

• Sada86 By  Sada86
    04.01.18

Excellent curly hair mask treatment

I have naturally curly hair, which explains why my hair is naturally dry. This Moroccan oil hydrating mask works wonders as a deep conditioning routine. The product is a little pricey being that you only get a small amount per jar. However I only use this 1 time every two weeks as a deep conditioning treatment. I find it?s most helpful when you leave it on your hair after you cleanse your hair for a few hours and then rinse lightly depending on hair texture and density. Love this product, although if you have thicker hair like I do, you may need about 2 jars a month . Highly recommended for dry damaged hair as a moisture enhanced product to help replenish dry hair shafts.

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

Too little product for the price. Not much of a difference before and after.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

Love the product, hate the price.

For a product I bought in Target, the price was way too high. Yes I did love the results, but I don't think it was worth the price tag as I've used other products for half the price that perform the same. I bought it on sale after I had damaged my hair bleaching it and it did the trick, but I would never buy it full price. It did feel very luxurious going on and my hair felt and smelled great after. If you want the spa like experience then it might be worth it, but buying pure cold pressed oils and making your own mask can get the same results.

• suzieQTPIE By  suzieQTPIE
    10.22.17

Moroccanoil - a special treat

Moroccan Oil is a product that i just tried for the first time .. about 6 weeks ago,,, i had noticed my hair felt much more brittle than normal. Probably from all my free time spent in the ocean and getting too mush sun, sand and swimming pool chlorine. I was VERY satisfied with my results and give the product a 5 stars but the price is around $50 ( so i give over-all a 4 star ) ... so using it on a regular basis is something i don't see my self doing ... but as a FIXER on over processed and neglected hair it is a MUST !