Moonstruck Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• CleverClover By  CleverClover
    07.06.16

Great for a first date

A romantic classic that even men can enjoy! Cher is at the top of her game.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

This is one of my favorite movies- a must see. Many fine performances from the lead and great supporting actors. The "kitchen table" scene toward the end is a masterpiece of ensemble acting. You won't be disappointed by this classic.

• MissLemonBar By  MissLemonBar
    07.18.14

A great movie that makes you just love Nicolas Cage for those precious minutes before you remember how awful he actually is. Truly romantic, funny, and really a great movie all around. The message, of course, is that love is messy, and there are lots of bumps on the road of love. I'll never forget watching it in my best friend's living room at sixteen and hiding the tears forming in my eyes at Nicolas Cage's heartfelt declaration of love.

• chenili By  chenili
    06.01.14

A favorite from my video store working days of the late 80's. I brought this one home a lot. One of Nick Cage and Cher's comedic bests. Love story full of wit!

• lifeonthehorizn By  lifeonthehorizn
    03.27.13

Cher, Nicolas Cage = greatness. Now I'm going to have to go home and watch it over again!

• emimorgan By  emimorgan
    02.12.13

One of my favorite movies of all time! Hilarious and heart-warming.

• Ilovesharpei By  Ilovesharpei
    03.07.12

One of the funniest, best movies ever. I'm a HUGE Cher fan and Nicolas Cage was so handsome in this flick! I could watch this movie over and over again! That's Amore!!

• BJBragg By  BJBragg
    03.07.12

Such a classic! Cher & Nicholas Cage are remarkable in this film. Just goes to show that love happens when you least expect it. Love, love, love it and I watch it every time I see it coming on TV. =)

• cindyannbarriga By  cindyannbarriga
    02.22.12

This movie was and is my all time favorite love story. I love the family dynamics and the closeness of their relationships, even the city rushing by.

• candlewoman By  candlewoman
    02.22.12

I loved this movie. It was funny and emotional. Cher did a great job and Nicholas Cage is one of my faves.

• pontiacrn By  pontiacrn
    02.08.12

Moonstruck is a funny love story with Cher and Nicolas Cage. Loretta (Cher) agrees to marry Johnny Cammareri who she is not truly in love with. In fact she accepts his proposal because he knows how to properly propose. He needs to go to Sicily to visit his dying mother before the wedding. Loretta, in the mean time, tries to mend a split between Johnny and his brother Ronny. It's a full moon in Brooklyn and you know what happens!