Mooham Block tape | SheSpeaks

• Mamabear24 By  Mamabear24
    05.05.18

Hours of fun and entertainment for the whole family! Endless possibilities and easy cleanup

• bonita7878 By  bonita7878
    03.30.18

Hype or next level building?

We tested them in various situations and found the results to be mostly positive with a few negative points: My walls are painted in semi-gloss with flat texture (not mounds or notably mottled). Results: Tape strips held up half the time which surprised me as I had thought they would stick up better. We tried it on various pieces of finished furniture that is glossed in the living room and their bedroom. Results: Held up impeccably; around an inch of the beginning of the tape would curl up occasionally, but easily pushed back into sticking. Results were the same with unfinished wood and doors as it was with finished furniture. Plastic bins and storage units and drawer systems is what we use for crafting and toy organization. Results: Great gripping capability without any curl-up issues on the end tips. Windows in the living room, dining room, and bedroom plus glass mirrors. The longer the block, the more difficult it is to align and place on the strip. Longest piece was ten and the four-length blocks were the best to work with. I would highly recommend these tapes for any building block enthusiast. I would also recommend installing a compatible surface on the wall if you have textured wall.

• Kimber78 By  Kimber78
    03.29.18

Block Tape can go anywhere and wont leave marks

This Block Tape is wonderful, I put it on my kids play table and it instantly made it a Lego table. This tape isn't made by Lego brand, but it world for Legos like it was. They can play with Legos all day for hours. It can be easily removed and doesn't leave marks.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    03.14.18

So much fun!

So fun or my little boys. They are enjoys so much building! They do not stop building!

• Suehna By  Suehna
    03.12.18

Must-have for any Lego-loving kid (or adult!)

This tape isn't officially made by Lego but it works with Legos really well. My kids (and I!) have had so much fun with this. We unrolled the tape and put it on the wall and ceiling. Them my kids stuck tons of legos & lego people, pieces hanging from it. It held so much more than I would have thought. It really adds to any Lego collection!