Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel | SheSpeaks

• unhipchick By  unhipchick
    01.29.13

Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel Is an Excellent Makeup Primer This product is fantastic. The product is fragrance free and, though it?s a gel, it feels almost dry to the touch and goes on dry as well?thus the ?powder-gel? moniker. It?s completely clear and leaves no powdery residue on your skin. To apply, you just squeeze a dab onto your finger and apply it lightly over your face. The only way you can tell you even have it on is that your skin feels softer and smoother. After using the gel, you can apply your makeup as usual. http://www.unhipchick.com/2011/09/monistat-chafing-relief-powder-gel-is-an-excellent-makeup-primer/

• sonyjean By  sonyjean
    06.23.12

This is great for keeping my inner thighs from rubbing together in shorts or skirts. It's a miracle product.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.15.12

Amazing product! I used this for myself and my daughter.

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    03.12.12

This is a fantastic product! I have purchased it many times and highly recommend it in the bikini area. I hope they never take it off the shelves!!!

• cwpugh30 By  cwpugh30
    12.28.11

Love this stuff. Used it on inner thighs when wearing bathing suit or skirt on very hot days. It keeps your legs from rubbing. Also used it when wearing new shoes. Put it on where they were rubbing and didn't get any sores or blisters.

• mommaknows By  mommaknows
    10.27.11

I use this on my face to make my face look smooth and silky. Takes away the shine from my oily face and plus helps relief the puffiness. I use this product after i apply my base and before I apply powder.