Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel

Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel

5.0
              Rated #54 in Skin Care
7 Reviews 5.0/5 stars

No More Burn! Finally something that helps protect your skin from the irritating effects that occurs when skin rubs against skin and creates a burn. An excellent anti chafing relief gel. Protects your skin from unwanted rubbing together creating a burn or chafing! I definitely recommend for anyone that is doing a lot of walking with shorts and is seeking a solution.

Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel Is an Excellent Makeup Primer This product is fantastic. The product is fragrance free and, though it?s a gel, it feels almost dry to the touch and goes on dry as well?thus the ?powder-gel? moniker. It?s completely clear and leaves no powdery residue on your skin. To apply, you just squeeze a dab onto your finger and apply it lightly over your face. The only way you can tell you even have it on is that your skin feels softer and smoother. After using the gel, you can apply your makeup as usual. http://www.unhipchick.com/2011/09/monistat-chafing-relief-powder-gel-is-an-excellent-makeup-primer/

This is great for keeping my inner thighs from rubbing together in shorts or skirts. It's a miracle product.

Amazing product! I used this for myself and my daughter.

This is a fantastic product! I have purchased it many times and highly recommend it in the bikini area. I hope they never take it off the shelves!!!

Love this stuff. Used it on inner thighs when wearing bathing suit or skirt on very hot days. It keeps your legs from rubbing. Also used it when wearing new shoes. Put it on where they were rubbing and didn't get any sores or blisters.

I use this on my face to make my face look smooth and silky. Takes away the shine from my oily face and plus helps relief the puffiness. I use this product after i apply my base and before I apply powder.