Mom s Best Blueberry Wheat fuls | SheSpeaks

• Amfry2 By  Amfry2
    05.03.17

These are amazing and a favorite in our home. We are cereal freaks to say the least and these Blueberry Wheatfuls are always on our shopping list.

• siyue52 By  siyue52
    07.06.16

My favorite cereal!!!

These Blueberry Wheatfuls are my new favorite cereal. I really like the Kellogg's Mini Wheats the original kind but when I found these I just had to try them. They are so good! I don' t feel bad when I eat these and I think it is because they don't have BHT in it like Kellogg's does. I like that this cereal uses real fruit juice to give it color and taste. This cereal is more natural than other cereals and it isn't more expensive. It is about $2.99 which is about the same as other cereals. This is my have to have cereal. This keeps me full longer than most other cereal because it has fiber and I like that the biscuits stay together. This has become one of my all time favorites.