Mobi Tykelight Jr Night Light | SheSpeaks

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

it had a soft glow to it but would love more designs to choose from.

• rmccoy1234 By  rmccoy1234
    11.02.12

My daughter's favorite light in the night. And, safe for a young child's room.

• Kaylamandis By  Kaylamandis
    11.01.12

We bought this to take with us on vacation. My son sleeps with it every night. It is not too dim or too bright and I love that it has a timer! This is the only night light my son has ever loved.

• nikkisg By  nikkisg
    07.21.12

These are perfect not to bright or two dark i have two one in the kids room and one on the bathroom

• LeeLeeLove101 By  LeeLeeLove101
    07.18.12

The light is a good amount for a child. My daughter likes it and it soothes her to sleep. I think they are a little pricey.

• salisburyjen By  salisburyjen
    07.12.12

We had two of these when they first came out. I liked the idea a lot and was excited to show my daughter. The light was just the right amount and my daughter was very comfortable with it. But I wish it had more settings. And the worst part it went through batteries so fast. Then the cover to the battery broke so we couldn't use it anymore.

• shelstrat By  shelstrat
    04.05.12

Great idea, however, I had to change the batteries after only a couple of nights. At first I thought maybe it was just old batteries that I had put in, but it wasn't because the other batteries I put in (an additional 3 sets) the same thing happened to me. I can't afford to buy that many batteries a week. Maybe I just got a defective one.

• PunkyNVS By  PunkyNVS
    09.29.11

I love this light! It is something my daughter has taken to bed with her since she was born. The only problem is that she likes to play with it and when she has dropped it, the battery compartment door has broken off. We have went through two of them already. I recently saw in the store that they offer a newer version of this that is rechargable and sits on a base to recharge. I fully intend to purchase this one for my daughters birthday. Hopefully without the batter door to pop off, it will last!

• Tiarina By  Tiarina
    03.19.11

I love this little guy. His color rotates through the color spectrum, and he can be set to one color. He works even in a dimly lit room. We have other night lights like this one, but this is the best!

• jennfc24 By  jennfc24
    02.17.11

I thought this was such an awesome idea. And my friends with toddlers raved about it. It only lasted about 3 months, which coincidentally is the amount of the warranty. It just stopped working, my daughter isn't a rough with her toys either, then maybe I could understand, it she threw it around or something. I am especially disappointed in the company, it has been months since I emailed them about it and am still waiting for a response.