Mixed Chicks Leave in Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Im not a mixed chick, but my hair is and I love thisproduct!

• brejgeiselman80 By  brejgeiselman80
    04.21.16

Not right for me but works wonders on Daughter's hair.

I'm a mixed chick and this leave in was just not for me. I have straight, thick hair and this makes it look greasy and weighed down, but I do love their deep conditioner. Fortunately my daughter is also a mixed chick and she has thick wavy hair and lots of it! This is perfect for her and makes combing/brushing through her hair so much easier and stress free. I love this product because of that.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    02.19.15

Im not a mixed chick, but my hair is and I love thisproduct!

• RNSingh324 By  RNSingh324
    02.18.15

One of the best styling products for curly hair I've ever tried. It leaves my curls soft, shiny and gives them hold. The only downside is this product has crazy buildup, so it's really not good for anyone who solely co-washes their hair. You need to use shampoo to cleanse your hair when you use this product.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

I love it. What I do after immediately applying it, I take a blow dryer and start drying it and scrunching my hair at the same time and once it fully dries, it gives you the bouncy curls you wish for.

• Ladylboogie By  Ladylboogie
    10.27.11

Dries fast and soft, gives definition but I'm not sure I would repurchase. Hair looks dull. Also the product build-up was fast.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.26.11

I am on fence with this product. My daughter is puerto rican & black, so she has very thick curly hair. I had issues with her hair being so dry and frizzy. Bought this line and tried it twice. It calls for you to air dry and even though it wasn't as dry as it normally is, it ended up frizzing and drying up. I haven't used it since. I am thinking of trying it again and seeing how it works for a month

• Sparky1984 By  Sparky1984
    08.02.11

Great smelling, no sticky residue, easy to use. I started using this product about 8 months ago and my hair has been growing stronger, faster, and healthier than ever. I have very curly hair and it defines my curls perfectly. I now have the confidence to not relax or flat iron my hair because my hair finally does what I want. Its extremely easy to work with now. And a little goes a long way. So far this is the best hair product I have ever found.