Miralax Laxative Powder | SheSpeaks

• TnBabe38462 TnBabe38462
    05.24.11

I recently received two free sample packets of Miralax (the women's laxative) and decided to try it. Now, I must say this first; I have celiac's disease (which means my digestive system can't handle gluten products) and I deal with stomach upset and constipation quite often. There's not many laxatives out there that don't make your stomach already feel worse. But, with Miralax I felt fine. It is absolutely tasteless, I put it in my diet pop. I even gave my 7 year daughter, who also has celiac's, a half of dose and she felt fine afterwards. This is definitely a product to try if you don't agree with other laxatives.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

The Best

I use to get constipated all the time. The only thing that helped was Miralax. After being on it for a few weeks, I have never had trouble with my bowels again.

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    07.18.16

Easy and effective

When I had to get cleaned out before going in for my colonoscopy, I used this stuff. I'd never used Miralax of any kind before. I mixed it in some Gatorade, and soon enough I was ship shape and ready for the doc. This product did its job well without me cramping or fearing I might have to buy new underwear. I wouldn't take it for fun, but using this product was a painless enough process.

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Works good and no surprises. Helps but not too strong. Great that it has no taste or texture.

• Heatherlovezu By  Heatherlovezu
    01.11.16

Have used this a few time and it does work. It's not instant but it helps when you can't make a BM on your own. To me it does have a slight oily taste to it

• MarilynM1961 By  MarilynM1961
    09.15.13

I have used this product from time to time. When I am highly stressed it has really been a life saver...works better than anything else that i know of.

• sugareexx By  sugareexx
    09.14.13

I've used this with clients I have taken care of and it really seems to do the trick. It's tasteless and odorless too so that is a plus.

• simplyvall5 By  simplyvall5
    05.28.13

I use this product because i take medication that causes me issues. I really like that you cant taste or see it in whatever you mix it with. It does not cause you cramps or any discomfort at all. I really like this and i think you will too.

• rosethesick By  rosethesick
    05.23.13

I use this on my son everyday. The Dr recommended it. It works right away for him with no stomach discomfort or accidents.

• casinoqueen555 By  casinoqueen555
    01.23.13

when i use it does the job and does it well

• thriftysoul By  thriftysoul
    01.13.13

Let me say straight up front: this is a good product. It's a little expensive, but it's worth it. This is a tasteless, powdered laxative you introduce into a liquid, stir until dissolved, and drink. It really is tasteless, it isn't gritty, and you'll hardly notice it. It does very slightly change the viscosity of the liquid, and all the stirring might change the temperature of the liquid if you have a very hot or cold starting point. Choose a middle range and you might not notice. After a surgery with anesthesia, I needed to use a laxative and was instructed to use Miralax. It did take a day to get to work, but I used it as directed for a week and things went quite smoothly. I kept it on hand after that and have used it since whenever I have had a need for such a product. It came in handy again when I had my first colonoscopy last fall. It was part of my prep and worked like a charm. So, not only is it hard to tell you are consuming such a medicine, but it works. What more could you ask of a laxative?