Makes: 24 large quiches
These delicious treats can be eaten as finger-food. I've served them at many brunches and as appetizers for other occasions. They also freeze well.
9" Pie crusts
Shredded cheddar cheese
Chopped red pepper
Finely cut green onions
Red pepper sauce
15-1/2 oz cans salmon, drained, boned, skinned, and flaked
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Prepare pie crust and split into 24 balls for regular muffin sized quiches, or 48 balls for
mini-muffin sized quiches.
3. Lightly spray muffin tins with non-stick spray.
4. Press each ball into the bottom and partially up the sides of each muffin cup.
5. Beat cream cheese, mayo, and eggs until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix
6. Fill muffin shells with salmon mixture.
7. Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Gently lift from muffin cups and serve, refrigerate, or freeze.
via image credit: flickr/land_camera_land_camera