Milton Bradley Taboo | SheSpeaks

• ZaNyTarT ZaNyTarT
    12.17.12

My family plays this game when we all get together. It's fun for the whole family because its only about talking so everyone has the skills to join in.

• randimw237 By  randimw237
    05.26.16

One of my favorite games! It's so fun, and it's very easy to catch on. Plus, kids love the buzzer.

• JessLangston1 By  JessLangston1
    07.14.15

Really fun game! Easy to get caught in a taboo word! My family and I used to play this game when I was younger. For a variety of age ranges.

• LIChevyMetsGrrl By  LIChevyMetsGrrl
    06.26.15

This game really is a ton of fun and one I love to play... UNLESS you play with an obnoxious person who just likes pressing the stupid button for no reason! They just ruin the whole thing.

• Bri418 By  Bri418
    11.18.14

This one of my absolute favorite games to play! It's a hit with everyone, and makes the night full of laughs. We play it every year during the holidays, and it's a must at game nights. It's a must have game at your house!

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.12.14

Played this at a friend house a few years ago and had a blast! This is a great product and I definitely recommend you to try it!

• cdgregory2009 By  cdgregory2009
    10.07.13

Fun, fun, fun. A real brain-teaser. Really challenges your creativity. Not so great for younger kids, because they don't always understand the rules.

• soccer595 By  soccer595
    04.15.13

This is definitely fun for the whole family.

• kenzigirl3 By  kenzigirl3
    03.27.13

fun for everyone

• camillesmama02 By  camillesmama02
    03.24.13

Really fun game for all ages!

• ZaNyTarT By  ZaNyTarT