Milton Bradley Battleship | SheSpeaks

• bambiluv bambiluv
    04.11.14

I've loved this game forever!! I remember playing in grade school and now I enjoy playing with my children.

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

Full of Fun!

My Autistic son can even play this game and have fun doing so. I will play with him and we will have fun all the time. He normally gets my ships without a problem. This is a good game to play strategies and learning about human responses. Love this game and it goes back in time.

• cjwalk06 By  cjwalk06
    03.28.16

Gotta love the classics. The only issue I have is sometimes the plastic ships won't insert and stay where they're supposed to. Other than that, I really still love this game. would buy again in a second.

• laurapetty By  laurapetty
    03.23.16

I use to love this game as a kid I use to play with my dad. I recently bought it as an adult and proud to say I `love it even more as an adult .

• pattyoh11 By  pattyoh11
    01.14.16

One of the few games that I still have from my childhood. My set is over 40 years old. I love playing it with my children.

• Thebarbiebelt By  Thebarbiebelt
    11.06.15

This is just a great classic game! I've been playing this game since I was a kid, and now love playing it with my kids and grand kids! This is a game of skill and strategy! But it's a fun two player game!

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    10.19.15

Battleship is a classic game. Fun for kids & adults alike. Everyone gets excited to say "sunk". This game is great for any generation.

• JustBecauseISay By  JustBecauseISay
    09.30.15

I grew up on Battleship before it was made electronic. Loved it then and love the nice sound effects now! My kids loved it too growing up. Of course those little red and white pegs can get all over so I put them in little baggies in the box for safe keeping.

• xmarie411x By  xmarie411x
    09.23.15

i love this game and still do gotta think hard on this one love it

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    09.05.15

It is a good family game! I would definitely recommend it!

• srdutchdiva By  srdutchdiva
    09.01.15

I love playing this game as a kid. Now that I play with my daughter she loves it took.