Milani Milani Color Statement Lipstick | SheSpeaks

• Lilgliter By  Lilgliter
    06.18.18

Lovely

I have the shades in matte love which is like a burgundy red is such a nice color and I also have teddy bare in a nudish brown with like pink undertones overall it?s a lipstick very affordable

• Jenn2184 By  Jenn2184
    06.09.18

Lasting color stay

Goes on smooth and has a lasting color stay. Nice color variety. The scent strength is just enough. Overall great lipstick.

• riyamalhotra By  riyamalhotra
    10.30.17

the fragrance of this lipstick is so good, and the overall quality and packaging of this product is also stunning. These lipstick are a great buy and worth it.

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.06.17

Swoon Nude

I love lipstick...and whether it be High-End or Drugstore...it better give me pigment! I happen to love the Milani line-up of lipsticks because 1) The scent is to die for! 2) One-Swipe Full Coverage Color 3) Hefty Color Range...so if you're light skinned, olive, or gorgeously ebony there's bound to be a color for you. 4) Comfortable Wear. My go-to's are Teddy Bare and Matte Naked.

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

So pretty and goes on creamy smooth. The scent is amazing and has just the right amount to them. Milani is a great affordable brand.

• QueenOfHearts22 By  QueenOfHearts22
    09.20.16

Milani in shade "Uptown Muave"

I like this brand in general. I also like the variety of shades of lipstick Milani has. my one problem with these lipsticks is they do wear off a bit. Reapplication is needed.

• mommyof6 By  mommyof6
    07.16.16

Love the lipstick brand!!

I have never tried this color but I have tried other! I love this brand of lipstick. You can purchase a gloss or matte. I personally tried the matte and I love them . No dry lips and long lasting!!!

• JulesNat By  JulesNat
    04.24.16

Love Milani Lipsticks!

I adore these lipsticks. I have three colors and love them all. They smell good and feel good and last forever. They kind of stain my lips too, so they are still colored after the lipstick layer is eaten or washed off. They are reasonably priced and high quality for a drugstore level brand.

• Beautybyimpulse By  Beautybyimpulse
    12.13.15

I love these! They dont really stick to your lips tho. I have this lipstick in the light nude and I put anastasias liquid lips on and then I apply my milani and the lipstick stays for hours.

• OneNoGirl By  OneNoGirl
    11.18.15

Not that I'm hoity-toity but sometimes drugstore lipsticks are scary questionable. Based on a YouTube Beauty Guru recommendation, I went to CVS to pick up a few of these (and they were on sale 40% off!) and was amazed with their quality. The Matte line has good staying power, the line's color palette is beautiful and they smell amazing (like vanilla) but not overwhelmingly so. They also have matching lip liner pencils that apply smoothly and are well rated on EWG's Skin Deep database. Overall - a great make up discovery. My only complaint is that these products are understocked.