Milani Big Bigger Lashes Maximum Volume Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    09.27.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• TamTam1996 By  TamTam1996
    09.12.18

Purse must have!

This mascara make it look like I had fake eyelashes on. Only thing is they were so natural you can't tell at all. It doesn't cake up either I love it!

• jadanicole2114 By  jadanicole2114
    07.02.17

I bought this product about a year ago and i can not stop buying it, i literally love this mascara , it leaves your eyelashes looking dark and long.

• emadsen45 By  emadsen45
    10.04.16

I have always been looking for a mascara that aplifies my natural lashes by making them thicker and have more volume. My search is finally over. I am obsessed with this mascara. I hated how I looked with just mascara, but with this I rarely wear eyeliner any more.